Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2022 6:40 PM

Hi Nico, 

I completed the CTTH goal for scoring 100 or better at Olympic...twice actually...74 or so and 90 something but didn't get the 15 stars...please adjust my account when you can

Regards

tanneralis (Greg)

• xu294d
    2 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 1:37 AM

Hi Nico, 

I've managed to score 2 times the CTTH goal for scoring 200 or better at St. Andrews, please help check, thanks !

• navel
    5 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 2:26 AM

Hello, Nico. Cant figure out how to post, only reply :P.Can you look at mine too? Scored under 200 3 times and still not received stars.It In my score history, thanks.

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 8:13 AM

it does not work/count for that goal, since you didn't know I worked backwards and just checked it off for you

AlaskanDame:

Hiya, Nico -

I have a goal this new wgt day of "make a purchase in the Pro Shop."  Don't gifts count?  I just sent a gift and the goal did not tick off.  It's a "purchase" . . . . . .

2022-09-16 Purchase of Country Club Pass (5 passes) as a gift for Gxxxxxxx8.

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 9:58 AM

WGTNico:

it does not work/count for that goal, since you didn't know I worked backwards and just checked it off for you

AlaskanDame:

Hiya, Nico -

I have a goal this new wgt day of "make a purchase in the Pro Shop."  Don't gifts count?  I just sent a gift and the goal did not tick off.  It's a "purchase" . . . . . .

2022-09-16 Purchase of Country Club Pass (5 passes) as a gift for Gxxxxxxx8.

Thanks, but it still does not say "collect" for that goal.......

UPDATE:  never mind, Nico ---- I went and bought myself something . . . cheers.

• phipster
    4,447 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 10:38 AM

My weekly task is to 'hit the ding 18 times in a single game' - I am lucky to hit the ding 18 times in a month...!!!

• BackHolePunter
    4 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 10:39 AM

Same issue 200 or better Koele this week

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 10:46 AM

phipster:

My weekly task is to 'hit the ding 18 times in a single game' - I am lucky to hit the ding 18 times in a month...!!!

I feel your pain, phipster.  I say it's discrimination against off-ding putters!   LOL

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 4:05 PM

I see there's been another change to the Goals prizes - winning 35 credits per week was obviously too much for WGT to handle, so they've reduced it to a pittance 20 credits!  After 2 years you might just get enough to buy a sleeve of balls!

But look on the bright side, you can now win more useless coins and/or apparel.  So incredibly sad!

• SamSpayed
    4,904 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 6:21 PM

MioKontic:
    I see there's been another change to the Goals prizes - winning 35 credits per week was obviously too much for WGT to handle, so they've reduced it to a pittance 20 credits!  After 2 years you might just get enough to buy a sleeve of balls!

Here's a comparison of what it is now vs. what it used to be:

The new prize structure is really stingy.  

• Base:  35 CR down to 20 CR, plus no more Gold Pack
    • Plus:  45 CR down to 30 CR
    • Premier:  90 CR down to 40 CR

It's almost like WGT is testing us to see how stupid we really are 😡

RSS