Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    19,031 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 8:17 PM

MioKontic:

But look on the bright side, you can now win more useless coins and/or apparel.  So incredibly sad!

I got to 90 today and didn't even get my apparel boxes.   I guess that changed, too.

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 12:24 AM

If we non premier or premier plus members dont like it , think how those who bought the memberships with the enticements of greater payouts feel !!! 

• Blue588
    273 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 1:02 AM

Noticed that too.

Good chart.

Imagine purchasing the fancy memberships to then see the rewards so drastically downgraded.

Even videos are way longer than they used to be, however they don’t pay more. Today they’re not paying at all, for instance.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 8:58 AM

SamSpayed:

The new prize structure is really stingy.  

• Base:  35 CR down to 20 CR, plus no more Gold Pack
    • Plus:  45 CR down to 30 CR
    • Premier:  90 CR down to 40 CR

It's almost like WGT is testing us to see how stupid we really are 😡

Don't worry, the prizes will l go back up next July/Aug when all these new premier passes are running out.  Meanwhile the way xp keep getting easier to come by it won't be long until the first L102 Amateur (restarted with wgt's blessing) is driving most of the par 5's ;-) 

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 6:53 PM

DodgyPutter:

SamSpayed:

Don't worry, the prizes will l go back up next July/Aug when all these new premier passes are running out.  Meanwhile the way xp keep getting easier to come by it won't be long until the first L102 Amateur (restarted with wgt's blessing) is driving most of the par 5's ;-) 

LMAO     excellent

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 2:33 AM

Hi Nico , the weekly task of hitting the ding 18 times in a match isn’t working I stopped counting after hitting it 26 times , and still I did not get my 15 stars , can you deal with it for me please , thank you Lesley 

EDIT.  When I achieved 21 dings over 9 holes as opposed to 18 holes it accepted it and I got my stars . FYI

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 3:21 AM

SamSpayed:

Looks like it's 20c, 50c and 90c this week, but you really need to get the 15stars as 67% (or 75%) of that is in the last box.  Could be difficult for the many that don't post where Nico sees it about the ones that don't work :-/.  I'd also guess the tasks will continue to get harder, especially at the end of the week.

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 4:02 AM

For 15 stars..........get 8 consecutive birds at Pinehurst. Lol.   Should be 100 stars.

Edit....play 18 holes at PGA National and got the 8 consecutive birds for 15 stars. Lol.

• KWallst
    253 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 4:09 AM

I completed the CTTH goal for scoring 100 or better.  I have yet to receive my 15 stars.  This is the 2nd time this has happened.  Always with the CTTH proposition of 100 or better.  WGT needs to fix this bug.

Can I my 15 stars please.

• mrm6400
    1,791 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 5:14 AM

After the update last night none of the tournaments are loading.

Can't play WGT or Country Club tournaments.

Only way I can play is coin room or individual stroke play.

Please check into this.

RSS