Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2022 12:53 AM

DodgyPutter:

callaghan159:
    I have never seen 170 available and I am a premier pass holder. 150 is the max I have seen.

Thanks I did wonder if  the last prize was still at 150.  The 170 is what you'd score if you completed all your given tasks, or goals, in a week.

I don't think it is, I'm pretty sure the max is 150.  One set of goals lasts 6 days (not 7 as you might have thought).  6 * 20 = 120, plus 2 weekly goals for 15 stars each, giving a total of 150 for the week, meaning you have to complete EVERY goals for the week to get the last 20 credits.  Not worth the time of the effort; in fact, I have now given up on the earlier goals too for the same reason.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2022 1:06 AM

MioKontic:
    I don't think it is, I'm pretty sure the max is 150.  One set of goals lasts 6 days (not 7 as you might have thought).  6 * 20 = 120, plus 2 weekly goals for 15 stars each, giving a total of 150 for the week, meaning you have to complete EVERY goals for the week to get the last 20 credits.  Not worth the time of the effort; in fact, I have now given up on the earlier goals too for the same reason.

You will be right and I was lazy, I just assumed it was 7 days as I'm not really paying attention to them. 

• KWallst
    253 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2022 1:18 AM

Carrvet:

Nico,

I have 2 goals to shoot under 100 in a CTTH and to shoot under 100 in Edgewood Tahoo CTTH. I have shot under 100 3 times and have not received credit. Can you fix this please?

Me too!  My 15 star week achievement is "shoot under 100 in a CTTH at Koele"  I did it 4 times and still no awarding of my 15 stars!!!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2022 3:06 AM

I think single play is obvious, add a decent clock (30sec) though.  Please fix that all the alt shot stuff, friends etc etc also the following are new to me, apart from the scores not showing.

Currently on my coins leader board if I finish in the top 30 I'll get "Ppromotion to Diamond III", 31-35 stay still and 36 and down are "moving to Platinum II".  Who says wgt don't even know which way is up ;-)

If I play a one-hole game in a coin-room it counts as two rounds onto "Total Rounds Played"

My scores don't show and my MP record is completely blank, while the former isn't a massive deal to me (it may be to others) I do worry if I'll ever see my MP record again.  Can you see it on mobile/the app?

But all is well, we have G&A :-)takes up all the development time and breaks the other stuff, takes up any fixing time there is and breaks other stuff. It just feels like more and more doesn't work as wgt desperately chuck this out.  Please, most this will sell Premier Pass to have bought it, slow it down and fix other stuff. 

• donalddlu
    59 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2022 4:59 AM

I shot under 100 at Celtic Manor 3 times and got no stars.

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2022 5:13 AM

September Weekly Goals of CTTH on RSG not paying out so I played them again and still not paying out the 15 stars so will hope this will be corrected soon.

Here is the scorecard from the CTTH that I played after clicking on WEEKLY Goals challenge.  Somehow I got the top spot but still not getting the rewards.

Thanks for checking this out for us,

Michael

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2022 8:21 AM

for anyone in here who messaged about not getting their stars for their weekly goal about for the score 100, 200, 250, etc. or better in CTTH, it is a known bug and I have since manually checked off that goal for you all that have reported it in here.

• BingoBen
    525 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2022 8:38 AM

Negative -- still showing and not "checked off" - whatever that means,

• donalddlu
    59 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2022 9:37 AM

Got it. Thank you very much. And I do like playing for stars it gives a little extra something to play for. Thank you.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2022 10:34 AM

DodgyPutter:

MioKontic:

You will be right and I was lazy, I just assumed it was 7 days as I'm not really paying attention to them. 

I'm reliably informed that I was wrong about being wrong :-/ and it is 7 days.  Mio I have the feeling it's always Sat/Sun, I certainly can't remember one starting midweek or having any days without goals.  So the maximum will be 170. 

RSS