Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • EasyJim
    58 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2022 9:45 AM

Hi Nico,

Could you check on my weekly goal as well?  I haven't received credit for it.  Thanks...

• MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2022 10:46 AM

callaghan159:

IMHO I think the G&A are set up for people who play multiple rounds everyday day.

Nope.  Although not directly saying this, I've had in in writing who the G&A's are for - they're primarily for WGT because more people are playing more shots in order to achieve the goals, therefore using more balls.  And, although I don't agree with this figure, 95% of players need XP, apparel boxes and credits.  Yes, we all need credits, but I highly doubt anyone above TL tier and above level 104 need XP or apparel boxes, and if they have any sense they will realise it will cost them more than 35cr in ball hits to get the 150 stars needed to get the 35cr back.  So, I think the 95% figure is over-exaggerated by a long way as there are more than 5% of TL's and above who fit in the category of not needing any of the thngs on offer.

• craigswan
    31,012 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2022 11:01 AM

More than 5% of TL's and above who fit in the category of not needing any of the thngs on offer. .

yes agree .

me for one .

• Kacey1977
    663 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2022 11:05 AM

WGTNico:

Just checked off everyone else who has messaged in here about it since my last message in this thread

Hi Nico. I reported this to WGT on Monday and have received NO reply since, other than the uniform "Thank You for contacting WGT...". My "Goals" are 'Score 100 or better in a CTTH at Harbour Town' and 'Score 100 or better in a CTTH round'.

I've done BOTH three times since Monday and None have registered. Thanks in advance, You must have had a rough week, so far.

• weetabix7
    524 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2022 1:35 PM

WGTNico:

for anyone in here who messaged about not getting their stars for their weekly goal about for the score 100, 200, 250, etc. or better in CTTH, it is a known bug and I have since manually checked off that goal for you all that have reported it in here.

having the same issue here, if you could check it off please, much appreciated

• Taz7466
    146 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2022 1:42 PM

Hi Nico. Also have not been able to get the under 200 CTTH goal, can you check mine off as well please. Thank you.

• EzriMae
    8 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2022 1:57 PM

WGTNico:

Just checked off everyone else who has messaged in here about it since my last message in this thread

Thank you very much Nico. 

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2022 3:08 AM

My Goals issue with the CTTH for September Royal St. George has been corrected.

I received the 15 stars for scoring under 100.

Thanks for taking the time to correct the issue.

Michael 

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2022 5:39 AM

ctth goal not paying out no matter what i score

• csibirobert
    159 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2022 6:36 AM

I scored 2 times under 100 in Ctth...Bandon...please,i need help,thank you 

RSS