Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2022 3:30 AM

AlaskanDame:

callaghan159:

DodgyPutter:
    The 170 is what you'd score if you completed all your given tasks, or goals, in a week.

Ok I see. I never bother to figure that out. Lol

It doesn’t hurt any to go past 150.  Any extra stars you earn go towards eventually getting 100 credits for accumulating stars.

So true but I stay away from the coin part of the game. I want nothing to do with it, so anything more than 150 is not achieveable for me. To be honest 150 is almost unachieveable. Only managed to get the 150 once since G&A started.

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2022 5:40 AM

Same happend to me today.

Goal was play 5 holes in coin room with sponsorship.

I played 7 holes in coin room with sponsorship and it only gave me credit for 3.

Will just move on and forget about it.

• Wouwsie
    31 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2022 7:16 AM

I started to realise when it says play 3 coin room games.. you need to win them.. and win them without a tie.

Also have a weird daily goal. Play CTTH on Pebble. Played one.. didn't count. When I click on 'GO' it gives me this:

• Wouwsie
    31 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2022 7:18 AM

AlaskanDame:

Nico,

Today I have a goal of “Play a {{HOLEDEFNAME}} ranked round on Pebble Beach.”

What is that?

I played a 9 hole game, didn't count. When I clicked on Go.. it took me to a 18-hole game which counted.

• AlaskanDame
    18,953 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2022 11:52 AM

AlaskanDame:

Goal:  play 3 coin room games with an active sponsor

My action:  I played 5 coin room games with active sponsor, 3 in Rio and 2 in Paris.  I won 3 in Rio, 2 by tie breakers.  Goal marker said I’d only played 1 coin game.  I thought it was the previously reported problem with tiebreakers not being recognized, so I switched to Paris, intending to either lose or win outright.  I did lose twice, on purpose to lower tiers, but not by forfeit.

My goal marker still says I’ve only played 1/3 required.

Very frustrating.

Just finished 3 more coin room games this morning with an active sponsor. The goal marker still says 1/3.   GAAAAAAAAH !

• AlaskanDame
    18,953 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2022 6:26 PM

AlaskanDame:

AlaskanDame:

Goal:  play 3 coin room games with an active sponsor

My action:  I played 5 coin room games with active sponsor, 3 in Rio and 2 in Paris.  I won 3 in Rio, 2 by tie breakers.  Goal marker said I’d only played 1 coin game.  I thought it was the previously reported problem with tiebreakers not being recognized, so I switched to Paris, intending to either lose or win outright.  I did lose twice, on purpose to lower tiers, but not by forfeit.

My goal marker still says I’ve only played 1/3 required.

Very frustrating.

Just finished 3 more coin room games this morning with an active sponsor. The goal marker still says 1/3.   GAAAAAAAAH !

Nico,

Two goals on the final day say to play 4 holes in a coin room.  So, I played a 9-hole game at Beverly Hills.  I should have gotten credit for both goals --- 8 holes.  But each marker is set now at 1/4.  Given what happened yesterday in "coin room games" goals, I've begun to believe those markers never go past 1 anymore.  (Before the last update, I was having no problem satisfying these coin room goals.)

Please do send me my 25 credits because I am at 140 stars and only this glitch is keeping me from the 150-star award.

Thank you.

UPDATE:  The 9 holes of the Rush Showdown Qualifier (1st rd) finally triggered both goals.  Cheers!

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2022 7:21 PM

The coin room goals are now counting games instead of holes (eg. playing a 3-hole game counts as 1 hole, not 3), and they only count games that you win in regular time (no tiebreaks, no losses).

If you need to have an active sponsorship, this needs to be activated before you try and match with an opponent, and still be running when the game finishes. Particularly, this means that if you play a 9-hole game there is a good chance it won't start and finish within your 30-minute sponsorship window and would not count towards a goal.

This information should help you complete your goals.

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2022 8:03 PM

fmagnets:

The coin room goals are now counting games instead of holes (eg. playing a 3-hole game counts as 1 hole, not 3), and they only count games that you win in regular time (no tiebreaks, no losses).

If you need to have an active sponsorship, this needs to be activated before you try and match with an opponent, and still be running when the game finishes. Particularly, this means that if you play a 9-hole game there is a good chance it won't start and finish within your 30-minute sponsorship window and would not count towards a goal.

This information should help you complete your goals.

All true Mags…still, this is a complete clusterf@ck

• Gepetto1958
    4,217 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 4:42 PM

Nico, WGT weekly said-Hear 24 ding in the SAME round!

I made 26 on a 18 holes at National and guess what? NO 15 stars!

I just sent it to customer service

• Carrvet
    1,116 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 4:56 PM

Nico,

I have 2 goals to shoot under 100 in a CTTH and to shoot under 100 in Edgewood Tahoo CTTH. I have shot under 100 3 times and have not received credit. Can you fix this please?

RSS