Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • parbody
    25 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2022 11:23 AM

Hi

not for the first time I have a goal which even after being achieved is not recognized. I have played several games with an active sponsor but won some lost some but none of these have been recognized.

tthe goal relates to playing in coin rooms 2 games

annoying.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2022 12:50 PM

bossbird:
    A problem that is either intermittent or not across all mediums is a hard one to solve. Same with apparel boxes , they pay out for some , and don’t for others , why is that ?

It's something we IT PMs battle on a regular basis...the inability for software to function in the same way across multiple platforms and various states of updates/releases.  It's tough to imagine the states of all the various infrastructure configurations. My life was spent in Healthcare Analytics and Financial and Procurement ERP systems.  The sales guys would state multi-platform, yadda yadda yadda in order to get the contract signed, then the implementation team would suffer if things didn't go as smoothly as a previous gig...and by smoothly I mean the least number of issues...there were always issues on the project that weren't issues on a prior implementation.  It's a PITA to be honest.  But still, when we rolled out a new version/upgrade we didn't instill as many new errors as we see here with these WGT rollouts.  We addressed/fixed 90%-99% of the known issues, and thoroughly tested things in a highly sophisticated QA/QC lab, prior to any release.  Here....they fly on the seat of their pants.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2022 1:06 PM

"Here....they fly on the seat of their pants."

@ Paul

While this ^^^ is seemingly true, it's irrelevant. WGT understands that most players will continue to put up with endless glitches. The moaning about the glitches will continue, but very few players actually quit the game because of them.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2022 1:36 PM

ct690911:

"Here....they fly on the seat of their pants."

@ Paul

While this ^^^ is seemingly true, it's irrelevant. WGT understands that most players will continue to put up with endless glitches. The moaning about the glitches will continue, but very few players actually quit the game because of them.

Basically saying....they truly don't care about those that feed them.  That's a formula for ultimate disaster.  One day, a poor release could kill the game.

• AlaskanDame
    18,957 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 6:07 PM

Nico,

Today I have a goal of “Play a {{HOLEDEFNAME}} ranked round on Pebble Beach.”

What is that?

• AlaskanDame
    18,957 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 6:11 PM

callaghan159:

DodgyPutter:
    The 170 is what you'd score if you completed all your given tasks, or goals, in a week.

Ok I see. I never bother to figure that out. Lol

It doesn’t hurt any to go past 150.  Any extra stars you earn go towards eventually getting 100 credits for accumulating stars.

• AlaskanDame
    18,957 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 6:52 PM

Goal:  play 3 coin room games with an active sponsor

My action:  I played 5 coin room games with active sponsor, 3 in Rio and 2 in Paris.  I won 3 in Rio, 2 by tie breakers.  Goal marker said I’d only played 1 coin game.  I thought it was the previously reported problem with tiebreakers not being recognized, so I switched to Paris, intending to either lose or win outright.  I did lose twice, on purpose to lower tiers, but not by forfeit.

My goal marker still says I’ve only played 1/3 required.

Very frustrating.

• KWallst
    253 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 6:53 PM

Hey...

Did we lose the weekly head vs head 3, 6, & 9 (wins) bonus sponsor packs?  I won my week 3, 6, and 9 sponsored coin games and got ZERO sponsor packs.

Why the change????

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 7:45 PM

AlaskanDame:

Nico,

What is that?

Had the same here.

It must be a part of programming language that wasn't supposed to be shown to us.

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 9:13 PM

AlaskanDame:

Nico,

What is that?

Today I played PB twice in ranked play. No credit. I didn't push the go button which later took me to my CC PB tourney... which I had already played twice. 

Also had a goal of regular round at PB for which I received credit. 

RSS