Help › Forums

What new things do you want to see?

Fri, Feb 23 2024 7:02 AM (175 replies)
  • Robbo81303
    410 Posts
    Wed, May 11 2022 5:00 PM

protonc:

Game improvement:

Pick a time for next day and stick with it regardless of the stupid time change. 5pm PDT every day, all year, etc! 

Uhhhh, dude, it already DOES change at 5pm PDT all year round.  You're not on PDT year round.  There's no way to fix this to make everyone happy as some folks don't follow DST, and many countries that do change do so at varying dates.  0000z (5pm PDT, 4pm PST) year-round is as good as it's gonna get.

What I would like to see is WGT stop selecting players to use as unknowing, unwitting test dummies by mangling the game parameters to see what these players will do as a result.  Its pretty freakin' heinous to treat a (likely) paying customer in this fashion, especially when WGT requires uncompromising deference when players communicate with them.  its quite difficult to compete when a given shot goes 30 yards one time & goes 90 yds the next.  Or your dinged tee shot goes 100 yds at a 45 degree angle to a spot OB. Or gauging wind effect when your dinged shot lands upwind of the aimer as often as 1 shot in 10.  Etc, etc, etc.

I'm sure many are snickering right now but i have it on good authority that this scenerio is indeed happening to many unsuspecting WGT players..  Cut out the nonsense WGT & let everyone compete!  Thank you.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 5:52 AM

"What I would like to see is WGT stop selecting players to use as unknowing, unwitting test dummies by mangling the game parameters to see what these players will do as a result."

I think I was one of those "test dummies". It would certainly explain my putting..(:

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 6:52 AM

Robbo81303:
    I'm sure many are snickering right now but i have it on good authority that this scenerio is indeed happening to many unsuspecting WGT players..  Cut out the nonsense WGT & let everyone compete!  Thank you.

• Robbo81303
    410 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 9:10 AM

PureGro1:

Robbo81303:

....says the idiot with the ultra-hypocritical profile status.....

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 11:09 AM

Robbo81303:

....says the idiot with the ultra-hypocritical profile status.....

• Robbo81303
    410 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 1:55 PM

Fools have no desire to learn, they would rather give their own opinion.

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 3:01 PM

Robbo81303:

• Robbo81303
    410 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2022 1:09 AM

Well then, Mr Know-it-all, PROVE ME WRONG!  I DARE YA!!!

This is one reason why hardly anyone reads the forums anymore.  Mod comes on & asks for suggestions, folks make them, and little (VERY little) bullies come & derail the thread with their holier-than-thou proclamations and their little "Look-at ME" graphics for no better reason than to get off on themselves for their self-perceived superior knowledge (gag).  Nice job, loser.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2022 1:23 AM

PureGro1:

Robbo81303:

Reminds me of the GOP  and the lingering influence of a former POTUS.

PS: For the record, I am a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. (that's how we categorize it in Canada, anyway)

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2022 6:36 AM

Robbo81303:

Well then, Mr Know-it-all, PROVE ME WRONG!  I DARE YA!!!

This is one reason why hardly anyone reads the forums anymore.  Mod comes on & asks for suggestions, folks make them, and little (VERY little) bullies come & derail the thread with their holier-than-thou proclamations and their little "Look-at ME" graphics for no better reason than to get off on themselves for their self-perceived superior knowledge (gag).  Nice job, loser.

LOL, I didnt proclaim anything nor did I derail this. 

I actually originally thought you were joking- you have almost 12K ranked rounds, How could you possibly believe what you stated to be true?

Let me ask you this...When you hit a good shot, Do you thank WGT? Or are the good ones all your doing and just the bad ones are because of WGT?

RSS