Forums

Help › Forums

What new things do you want to see?

Fri, Feb 23 2024 7:02 AM (175 replies)
  • BStanley6
    1,179 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 2:51 PM

1. Fix the graphics to match the shot location description e.g. When description says 30/40 rough but graphics clearly show ball is a good foot or two on the fairway.

2. Allow more choices for displaying stats apart from career only. e.g. select for current tier, current month, current year etc. This would be a great help for those who don't track & wonder how man ranked rounds they've played at current level to see how many more they need till saturated or able to tier up. It also enables players to see a more realistic view of how they are currently playing.

3. Ability for cc's to set a handicap for club members & to run tournaments in handicap mode where the handicap given to a member is added or subtracted from the players score for each round & leaderboard & payouts (if setup for payouts) are shown based on handicap scores.

4. Option to move top tracer to selected part of screen & have it stay there & not move back to cover your shot each hole.

5. Lift the distance/elevation marker on putts higher off the ground so you can read the dots (or at least attempt to read them anyway).

6. Either make the in game chat window smaller or see through so you don't miss opponents or partners shots while you are typing.

7. Get rid of the censor from chat or at least fix it so normal words don't appear as *** or in the least just censor the "bad" word & not the whole sentence.

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 3:50 PM

Oh the days of the old flash chat window!

But yet the Topgolf game mode has the old chat window. 

• 1NervousWreck2
    47 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 4:41 PM

How hard would it be to allow a player the ability to change his ball while playing?

I think that would certainly add a little realism.

Thank you for the opportunity

Keith

• sesky
    3,271 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2022 3:39 AM

How about 4 ball, better ball format.

The ability to play with other members in Country Club tournaments.

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2022 10:32 AM

protonc:

Oh the days of the old flash chat window!

But yet the Topgolf game mode has the old chat window. 

A tragic irony that beats even Sofocles!!!

Every player on the net is trying to find ways to have a tranparent chatbox opened while playing or streaming, wgt had it from 2007 and decided to ban it!!!

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2022 12:30 PM

Free beer..:)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2022 1:03 PM

ct690911:

N**** beer cart g***s..:)

Watch out, ct. Moderators going...

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2022 1:06 PM

What's a naked beer cart?

• DrCarlGL
    20 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2022 1:14 PM

You can advertise a car on the tee box, but pin placements rarely, if ever, change, on any golf course, ever.  It gets monotonous playing to the same pin placements every time.  Pin placements should change, on every course, every day and randomly, to include novel pin placements.    

Too many camera changes per shot, especially when putting.  

Let's discover some more imaginative commentary.  

Let players determine weather conditions, wind speed, tees, etc.

Multi-player Country Club tournaments.

Golf balls that last longer for upper tier players.

Recognition / rewards for player loyalty and commitment. 

Do away with close-ups of bunkers, bushes, tall grass, and obstructed green views. 

Dispel my doubt in an aloof, avoidant company in which I've sunk a considerable amount of money.  Too much take, not enough give.  Time to take care of your committed customers.  Thanks.  

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2022 1:21 PM

thanx for having my back lads. I will edit/amend my request.

RSS