Forums

Help › Forums

What new things do you want to see?

Fri, Feb 23 2024 7:02 AM (175 replies)
  • sesky
    3,271 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 7:18 AM

For those who have purchased Premier Passes, we still pay the same cost even when Cabo and Whistler were removed. WGT should either reduce the cost of a membership or update some of the perks. Maybe passes every 3 hours instead of 4 or if you play in the coin rooms, have the time between free membership sponsoring reduced from 5.5 hours down to maybe 3 or 4.

Definitely change the ridiculous gap between Level 200 and Level 201 achievement.

Offer clubs more perks for getting past Level 20.

Thanks

• DatRaptor17
    1 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 8:07 AM
    Facial Hair would be a good option.
  • Kacey1977
    652 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 10:00 AM

Bring back Cabo, and set it up so CC's over Level 21 can play a Full 18 on courses like Valhalla and Celtic Manor.

• apollo53
    14,205 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 10:44 AM

• Please fix the basics.  Alt Shot is getting worse and worse, freezing up, ending games, etc.  Don't add anything new until you get everything else fixed with maybe the exception of a new course.

• sesky
    3,271 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 10:50 AM

apollo53:

• Please fix the basics.  Alt Shot is getting worse and worse, freezing up, ending games, etc.  Don't add anything new until you get everything else fixed with maybe the exception of a new course.

An excellent suggestion

• Jauncy
    4 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 11:56 AM

Can we get a hot key using the letter N to turn the Notebook on and off? Maybe even a Ctrl-S when in the Notebook to save?

Thanks

• Nancy1959
    7,037 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 12:14 PM

TopShelf2010:

Some wonderful ideas so far.

I would like to add...

1). Additional "rewards" for players above Level 200 and

2). The same for Country Clubs above Level 20.

Both would add incentive to keep individuals interested in playing.

Don

I totally agree, Don.  It doesn't make sense that WGT waits to award country clubs when they exceed levels above 20.  Our club is at level 22 and there are a bunch of clubs already at level 21 with many more to come soon.  Country clubs should be getting those additional benefits when they reach those levels (and for clubs not beyond level 20, they will at least see some motivation in getting to the next levels).

As far as "awards for members above level 200", currently WGT has seen to it that nobody exceeds level 200 by setting level 201 at an unreachable 2.145 BILLION xp.  It only took 32.2 million xp to get to level 200.  I have about 200 million xp more than that, but like everyone else I am stuck at level 200 still.

I can partially understand if WGT doesn't want to give additional benefits at level 200 and above (although people who play in the coin rooms a lot get a ton of benefits from apparel at the diamond level, which is much easier to do than it is to get to level 200).

But to take away ALL incentive to keep on playing is a head-scratcher for me.  What would WGT lose by allowing players to keep moving up in levels beyond 200?  Instead, they are losing a lot of players and income by not doing so.  I have a number of friends on here who reached level 200 and quit this game altogether shortly after doing so because "there was nothing else for them to achieve."  A majority of the level 200 members have either quit this game or have stopped spending money playing for xp.  Many others have cut way back from how much they used to play/spend in this game.  Any incentive has been taken away.

That's my two cents about that, for what it's worth.

~Nancy

• Tangleputt
    20 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 12:34 PM

PRO-SHOP WOMENS APPAREL SUGGESTIONS:

There are NO women's pants, designer jeans or capris for sale in the pro-shop [Loudmouth, Puma, WGT Classic, etc.]. Just skirts, skorts and shorts. I would love to wear a classy pair of pants, designer jeans or capris while playing.

A pre-purchase dressing room for the apparel shop would be wonderful. I would love to see myself on a random tee on a random hole on a random course modeling the attire while in the dressing room just to make sure I like the looks of something on me before buying it. Several times I've purchased apparel [with and without abilities] only to discover the color or style wasn't quite what it looked like in the ad. 

Blouses. Cashmere sweaters [pastel colors]. Pleated skirts. Shirts with wider collars [more feminine look]. Non-Loudmouth prints. Long sleeve shirts. We need all of this! No offense, but most of the women's apparel in the pro-shop looks like guys' apparel. A softer, girly girl option for women's apparel would be wonderful.

The palette/design apparel option. Players pick a style of pants, shirt, cap, etc., from AN EXTENSIVE list of options. THEN, the player chooses its color or print design [with color options] from AN EXTENSIVE LIST of options. (: Let's mix up the looks on the course, it's pretty bland and predictable out there. 

MENS APPAREL

Brighter colors for the guys. The drab, bland coloring for most of the men's apparel is pretty depressing. Not all of it is drab, bland and boring, but most of it is. IDK, maybe the guys don't care what they wear to the game and that's why I don't see the brighter clothes?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 1:28 PM

AussieMick11:
    It would be great for mobile players to be able to play the same formats as PC players - match play, alternate shot, skins, multiplayer stroke, etc.

I second this.

apollo53:
    Please fix the basics.

And this! Actually this should be your priority #1, WGT. A lot to be learned from the fall of GM. Releasing new models without fundamental problem solving won't impress anyone and won't change a thing.

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 2:28 PM

Get our old player status back, online, offline, looking for a game, busy, etc. Tired of declining games because I’m currently playing.

RSS