Help › Forums

Strange things & Hidden Objects

Mon, Sep 18 2023 8:44 PM (310 replies)
  • Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 2:53 PM

HamdenPro:

PureGro1:
    Why does that meter look strange to me? is the resolution or something?

It appears the photo was cropped, and the meter does not have shot pal. An obvious fake - LOL

It’s a mobile screen shot from my iPad PureGro1. The meter wasn’t cropped so I’m not sure why it looks strange, its always looked that way on my iPad.

Yes it’s obviously a fake. I assume Tiger reading his putt must have gave it away. 🤣 

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 2:58 PM

HP - Reason I asked is mobile has significantly less cameras then PC, ergo less camera angles. I have been close to the location of your Sasquatch on BPB but no appropriate camera angles so could not see. 

One possible place for you to check at CB. Was watching some Twitch streamed rounds yesterday. Hole #9 and I’ll call it the camera behind the green. Slightly to the left of a straight line from the flag to the tee or when standing on the tee to the right and short of the green is a small ravine. Could not distinguish specifically but it looked like there was something back in there with straight lines and 90° corners. Right up against the back wall of the ravine. Don’t know if you can get a ball in there to look around or whether a ball hit there would be lost. Again I was looking at this via someone else’s screen so it’s a crap shoot at best,  but it was the first time I had seen this ravine.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 3:12 PM

Cicero733:
    I have been close to the location of your Sasquatch on BPB but no appropriate camera angles so could not see

Ahhh, well the Squatch is a hidden object, like the easter eggs and chambers signs. Unless you are at the precise location, you cannot see him. It is not about the camera angle, with these objects, it is the fact that you have to be right up on them for them appear, a yard or two off and you will never see him, or the eggs or the signs.

I play mobile sometimes, but never looked for stuff with mobile, only PC. I will have to try mobile and see if I can get the squatch.  Looking for strange objects, and hidden stuff, is easier on a larger screen.

As for CB #9, I have been all over that place, looking for a sign. If you jump to the Chambers thread, there is talk about a trap door back where you are talking about. I wonder if what you are seeing is that door?  Seems like an investigable.

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 3:39 PM

Cicero733:

One possible place for you to check at CB. Was watching some Twitch streamed rounds yesterday. Hole #9 and I’ll call it the camera behind the green. Slightly to the left of a straight line from the flag to the tee or when standing on the tee to the right and short of the green is a small ravine. Could not distinguish specifically but it looked like there was something back in there with straight lines and 90° corners. Right up against the back wall of the ravine. Don’t know if you can get a ball in there to look around or whether a ball hit there would be lost. Again I was looking at this via someone else’s screen so it’s a crap shoot at best,  but it was the first time I had seen this ravine.

Could you possibly watch that video again, then pause it at the appropriate point, take a screenshot, then highlight (using Paint?) where the object is.  Would give us a better idea of where to hit and look.

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 4:02 PM

As for CB #9, I have been all over that place, looking for a sign. If you jump to the Chambers thread, there is talk about a trap door back where you are talking about. I wonder if what you are seeing is that door?  Seems like an investigable.

If you go looking I would use the rock and not waste a good ball. It looked like a lot of scrub brush and tall grasses back in there.
  • Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 4:04 PM

Mio

i’ll give it a go if the video was recorded. It was a live round by Jason Young. I don’t know if he records all his rounds, but I can look.

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 4:29 PM

My first attempt with Imgur. The image is a little fuzzy, but what I’m referring to is at the bottom of the line, an object, slightly raised with straight lines and 90° angles. Also looks like it could have two wooden cleats across the top.

Image deleted

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 4:35 PM

Cicero733:
    an object, slightly raised with straight lines and 90° angles

I think that is a nothingburger, I been all over there and where that level area is at the "v", is out of bounds, if I recall correctly.

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 4:39 PM

I’m going to delete the image…OK?

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 4:44 PM

Cicero733:
    I’m going to delete the image…OK?

Why, still can call it a strange thing. Maybe Mio hit over there, and something happens? You never know... I just remember that being OB, but I hit down from below. never tried hitting from the traps back.  These things are weird the way stuff pops up if you are the right place.

RSS