Forums

Help › Forums

Strange things & Hidden Objects

Mon, Sep 18 2023 8:44 PM (310 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2022 4:45 PM

SamSpayed:
    I'm pretty sure #4 is a roadrunner, and #5 is a great egret.  Both are found in the Mesquite, NV area where Wolf Creek is located.

Bird shmird, at least the fact that they are both found in Mesquite just is further, circumstantial, evidence that the Sphinx, and inscriptions are genuine.

Besides, we really do not know what roadrunners and ducks looked like back then. I do agree that the Duck may look more like an Egret. The first bird may certainly be a Roadrunner (good eyes Sam - you would make a fine Mesquitologist).

Again, it just further supports my interpretation.

The Road Runner is elusive, like birdies on the course. The Egret symbolizes regret. So, I may have been inaccurate about a duck in the bag. If it is an Egret, it could be interpreted as a regret you did have more balls in the bag.  That seems more directed to me..hmmmm

As an aside, do you ever get tired of following me around in the threads correcting me? hmmmm?  Dandelion my b----

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2022 5:10 PM

HamdenPro:
    As an aside, do you ever get tired of following me around in the threads

No ,, 

OPY

EDIT :  not wanting to hijack or sound like a reformed troll , but I do follow . 

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2022 6:23 PM

opyeuclid:
    not wanting to hijack or sound like a reformed troll

Just for the record, I have never read anyone saying anything about being reformed, so no worries there. In any event, you should be out looking for signs.

Get on with ya'

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2022 6:35 PM

HamdenPro:
    I do agree that the Duck may look more like an Egret. The first bird may certainly be a Roadrunner (good eyes Sam - you would make a fine Mesquitologist).

They're called ornithologists.

HamdenPro:
    As an aside, do you ever get tired of following me around in the threads correcting me?

Nope.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2022 7:07 PM

gonfission:
    What scares me is, you just mat be veridical 

Absolutely!! Thank you so much. It is nice to be appreciated.

ve·rid·i·cal
    [vəˈridək(ə)l]ADJECTIVE
    formal
    1. truthful:
      "Pilate's attitude to the veridical"
      synonyms:
  • HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2022 7:30 PM

Wow, the discoveries just keep getting, well, discovered...more from Ancient Wolf Creek...

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2022 9:41 AM

pdb1:
    Technically anything other than water vapor, is not vapor anyway

Take a match, spill some gasoline on the concrete, light the match, the VAPOR will ignite not the liquid. If you look closely at the flame, it never touches the LIQUID

Propane, Acetylene, oxygen, hydrogen and a plethora more are all forms of vapor

There is no scientific difference between the both

Gas is located above the critical point whereas vapor is located below the critical point. No liquid phase can exist above the critical point. Vapor also exists below the critical point. Therefore, the main difference between gas and vapor is that gas exist only in one physical state whereas vapor can coexist with another physical state.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2022 10:46 AM

gonfission:
    Gas is located above the critical point whereas vapor is located below the critical point. No liquid phase can exist above the critical point. Vapor also exists below the critical point. Therefore, the main difference between gas and vapor is that gas exist only in one physical state whereas vapor can coexist with another physical state.

Yeah, Got it?

Now lets move on!!!!

EDIT: I do want to mention, however, other than agreeing with the above statement of gonfission, anything you can stuff in a pipe you can, through the appropriate, and "safe", process convert to liquid form to "vape". I obviously simplified it in that statement. Basically, and PureGor1 can give the particulars, although such an in depth discussion may be a violation of WGT TOS, the desirable chemical compound, such as THC for example, can be extracted and processed into a liquid that can be used, when heated, as VAPE. In my neck of the woods, we refer to the end result, after packaging, as a cart, short for cartridge. This is not to be confused with that harmful stuff people refer to as Vape (the flavored nicotine product).

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2022 11:15 AM

I've often wondered if the billowing fumes from my wife's cooking was gas or vapour?.

RSS