Forums

Help › Forums

Strange things & Hidden Objects

Mon, Sep 18 2023 8:44 PM (310 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2022 5:17 PM

ct690911:

I've often wondered if the billowing fumes from my wife's cooking was gas or vapour?.

What about the smell from the toilette bowl once it's used....is it a gas or vapour? Need to know for the type of face mask I should buy.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2022 5:59 PM

callaghan159:

ct690911:

I've often wondered if the billowing fumes from my wife's cooking was gas or vapour?.

What about the smell from the toilette bowl once it's used....is it a gas or vapour? Need to know for the type of face mask I should buy.

GTS...OR...is it GTG?

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 9:53 AM

Wolf Creek again....!

OK, last time, I found what appeared to be Egyptian ruins. Now, on #1, I saw these small columns. After comparing with my extensive collection of ancient artifacts, these appear to be Roman. They slightly resemble some Greek architecture but my money is on Roman.

I, for one, believe this supports the idea that aliens were among us, as far back as ancient times. The aliens inspired many cultures, some of which are on display, right here on Wolf Creek.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2022 12:56 PM

What is this behind Olympic #12?  It kind of looks like dog kennels to me.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2022 1:13 PM

SamSpayed:
    It kind of looks like dog kennels to me

The closest Kennel to Olympia Golf Course is Friendly Grove Resort & Spa for Dogs. This lovely facility is located, across town, and across the inlet from the Course, properly situated on, where else? Friendly Grove Boulevard, Olympia Golf Course.

(Nancy Drew knows Google - Nancy 1/Mostly Wrong 0)

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2022 1:31 PM

HamdenPro:

SamSpayed:
    It kind of looks like dog kennels to me

The closest Kennel to Olympia Golf Course is Friendly Grove Resort & Spa for Dogs. This lovely facility is located, across town, and across the inlet from the Course, properly situated on, where else? Friendly Grove Boulevard, Olympia Golf Course.

(Nancy Drew knows Google - Nancy 1/Mostly Wrong 0)

Looks more like a mink farm to me. Too compact for dog kennels.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2022 1:51 PM

HamdenPro:
    The closest Kennel to Olympia Golf Course is Friendly Grove Resort & Spa for Dogs.

It could be a private kennel, not a commercial spa-type kennel.  It could be owned by the person who lives in the house in the upper-left of the screenshot.

I do not think it is a mink farm, as California has a ban on the production and sale of furs.

Nancy 0, Colin 0, Sam 1.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2022 1:58 PM

SamSpayed:
    It could be a private kennel, not a commercial spa-type kennel.  It could be owned by the person who lives in the house in the upper-left of the screenshot.

OMG!!! Keep stretching. It could be Stephen King's Pet Cemetery too, but for people who do not want markers and flowers, and such, not allowed. Very low key

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2022 2:15 PM

HamdenPro:
    OMG!!! Keep stretching. It could be Stephen King's Pet Cemetery too, but for people who do not want markers and flowers, and such, not allowed. Very low key

0 for 2 there, Nancy.  Stephen King's Pet Cemetery is in Maine.

Looking at it from Google Street View, it's clearly dog kennels.  I believe you can even see a little white dog in there, if you zoom in.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2022 2:25 PM

SamSpayed:
    it's clearly dog kennels.  I believe you can even see a little white dog in there, if you zoom in.

No white dog. Not a kennel. Very overgrown on zoom view. Keep trying, just cannot admit its not a kennel, but it is not. We will figure it out (well, maybe not we, but I will).

BTW: Stay out of PureGro's fields.

RSS