Forums

Help › Forums

Tie-Dye Showdown issue

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 21 2021 5:47 PM (20 replies)
  • DanimalSports65
    806 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2021 12:36 PM

Can someone at WGT tell me why, when I went to play my last 3 holes in R2 that the game said the round was over and gave me bogeys on the last 3 holes, when there's still almost 2 days left on the timer?????? 

Absolute garbage. 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2021 2:27 PM

DanimalSports65:

Can someone at WGT tell me why, when I went to play my last 3 holes in R2 that the game said the round was over and gave me bogeys on the last 3 holes, when there's still almost 2 days left on the timer?????? 

Absolute garbage. 

Did you possibly went to play the last three holes and when it took a while to find you an opponent, you aborted the search? Cause that'd cause what happened to you. 

• Tabarnak777
    166 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2021 3:58 PM

AnaNikolaj:

Did you possibly went to play the last three holes and when it took a while to find you an opponent, you aborted the search? Cause that'd cause what happened to you. 

It's possible, just wanna say that if you abord the search then use the arrow on top-left screen to come back. DO NOT HIT CANCEL BUTTON.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2021 4:34 PM

DanimalSports65:
    Absolute garbage.

You got that right! The issue is...

• puma991
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2021 7:30 PM

That happened to me on the first three, cancelled the search for opponent and then got a bogey for all three holes.  Is there some small print somewhere that says this will happen during tournaments?   I agree, bull!

Worse for me, on holes 7-9 the game froze with opponent on the tee, he and I chatted for a friggin hour waiting for it to unfreeze which it finally did and said I forfeited those three holes!  Six bogies in the first nine holes without swinging a club.  Extremely maddening.  Why do I bother with this game...is it cheating or just crap programming?

• Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2021 2:14 AM

puma991:

Worse for me, on holes 7-9 the game froze with opponent on the tee, he and I chatted for a friggin hour waiting for it to unfreeze which it finally did and said I forfeited those three holes!  Six bogies in the first nine holes without swinging a club.  Extremely maddening.  Why do I bother with this game...is it cheating or just crap programming?

It’s just crap programming by the amateur hour heroes running this game, just another reason to give it away.

• budliteman
    157 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2021 9:35 AM

on my showdown it gave me bogeys on 12  13  14  i had no bogeys at all 

• EZCupps
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2021 1:02 PM

This happened to me too!  I was three under, now I won’t make the cut.  

• EZCupps
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2021 1:03 PM

It happened to me too.  I did not abort.  It shut down all by itself.  Serious issue.  

• EZCupps
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2021 1:12 PM

Same thing happened to me.  I did not cancel.  It did it all by itself.  

RSS