Forums

Help › Forums

Players Quitting!!

Wed, Aug 30 2023 4:24 PM (225 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 3:27 PM

DodgyPutter:
    The old thread was called "players quitting" and that's what he wanted to discuss, if when using English he put it in a way that seemed abrupt to you is that really a big deal?  

I didn't say or suggest it was a big deal. I said I didn't know what the point was.

DodgyPutter:
    The quoted comment from him clearly came from what PureGro1 rightly said.  He didn't mention generosity or lack of it, you brought that up.  He wasn't asking to be gifted anything, although perhaps he expected civility. 

Again, I didn't say he mentioned generosity or lack of it. I took the opportunity to simply mention it in reply to that post because in a subsequent post he wrote:

I 've obviously not made myself clear but the next time I get a friendly, informative ,humorous or light hearted reply from anyone will be the first time . WGT is indeed populated with ******* ********* . :))

My point is the forum is also populated by good, well-intended individuals. 

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 7:00 AM

Jedef:

yes I agree , thank you . I hadn't noticed the post was so old , I was just looking for a place to post my opinion on conceding a game.

I'm just quoting this post because I believe it's the most recent one of yours in the thread.

Apologies for any of my posts that offended. It was certainly not my intent. Please consider sticking around the forums. There are a lot of good people on here.

I sent you some sleeves of balls. I hope you received them.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 2:43 PM

pdb1:
    This guy had a response I guess he pulled it back

Maybe because it identified players?

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 3:20 PM

deleted b/c do not want to respond to poster.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 4:01 PM

HamdenPro:

pdb1:
    I think it was because he used the term " butt hurt ".

Note to moderator, I am only reposting the above post.

This is a test....This is a test....This is a test.

Now we see if you are right. If you are, you are in big big trouble.

Not a big deal. It's called being moderated. I suppose everyone was moderated at some time or other, but It makes the responses irrelevant and back 3 pages instead of part of the current conversation. How long does moderation last? 

Written 01/09 at 4 pm pdt. 

RSS