Players Quitting!!

Wed, Aug 30 2023 4:24 PM (225 replies)
  • PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2022 8:34 PM

DuFussMcGoo:

Oh 

LOL...your quite a guy. 

I felt personally like it pertained to what I was discussing. Wasn't meant to hurt your feelings nor directed at anyone, it was just my take from when I began playing and that explanation is not meant to be an apology that your are too sensitive.

DuFussMcGoo:
    Take up the issue with WGT (as was probably said originally), but here you are unearthing buried crap.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2022 11:00 AM

Lots of quitters in this game. 3 days in a row playing Alt.......random strangers. About to give up playing Alt unless I invite or get invite by friends. Cheers.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2022 3:34 PM

This would be more like my image...

Heineken? *** that ***! Pabst Blue Ribbon" : r/davidlynch

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2022 3:37 PM

Just to add a bit of flavor...

You started WGT in Mar2019, and the tee issue began in 2017.

So you're just rubbing some salt to the open wound.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2022 4:05 PM

Image result for lets all be friends clipart

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2022 5:52 PM

A moral lesson that can be also learned from the Aesop's Fable, "the Boys and the Frogs".

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2022 2:11 AM

Pretty much everyone's stats and averages are meaningless, I know in my case that it's down to wgt not red tee or anything else I've done.  When TC was created I just made the cut and was therefor instantly a TC and my average is saturated so can't go down.

Red tee is what it is.  What I wonder is if I'm playing an ordinary ranked round, lets say on a short course like Wolf Creek, can I wear apparel?  If I can is that a bigger or smaller advantage than red tee?  I haven't played a rr in the new game other than in tournaments and I know the answer when playing in them is I can't, and it may be the same in ordinary rounds, I just wondered.

PureGro1:
    When I ventured out into Match play I was below legend and would come across TLs-TCs and would fully expect to be beaten bloody but something funny happened and I found that only about 25% of those tiers were good at the game- the rest had the "look" but not the skill set to match and I was beating them and watching them make shots that I knew would beat themselves. 

I find that quite misleading.  You are arguing about people being in false positions by playing off short tees and giving the impression that even champs and TC's were of lesser skill sets when compared to yourself.

The fact is that you would have been off shorter tees than your opponent in these games, looking at your level now it's even possible you had comparable equipment.  You have a slight winning record against champ's and have won just over one in three against TC's.  Hardly the massacre you suggest.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2022 7:06 AM

DodgyPutter:
    The fact is

And it begins....

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2022 7:28 AM

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2022 7:40 AM