Wed, Aug 30 2023 4:24 PM (225 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 8:09 AM

Mythanatos:

bronze= a loss at any level. 2-3 points

silver 10-12 points. most wins.

gold 34-35 points

platinum - somewhere around 110 i think.

the level of room dictates gold and platinum drop frequency.

Wrong!  I play Rio (20k stake), and although generally I will get 5-11 points for an item in a SIlver box, there have been many times when I've only got 2 lousy points!  Gold is generally no better than Silver, although on the odd occasion there might be something for 33 points, but rarely the item I'm after.  And as for Platinum, usually around 33 points, with the very occasional 100+ points... all but once for items I don't want.  Bronze is usually 1 or 2 points, and on rare occasions 3 points.

I have also found that the item I'm after comes less often than other items, despite it being 'Common'.  There have been many 30-minute sessions where I have not got a single point in 6 or 7 games for the Common item I am after; so much for it being 'Common'!  And in other sessions it will be the 6th box when I get the first point for the item I'm after, which is why I get so frustrated when people take 5 minutes or more to play a hole, and of that time my shots in total have taken less than a minute.  I really don't care if I win or lose (as we keep saying, it's for worthless coins) because I know that some I'll win and some I'll lose, but the main thing is to get as many games in as possible.  If every player played as fast as I do (and yes I do play well and get lots of birdies), and let's face it it's not difficult, 10 games could easily be accomplished in a 30-minute session.

I have wondered if the item I'm after would come more often if I wasn't wearing it?

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 8:21 AM

MioKontic:
    Wrong!  I play Rio (20k stake), and although generally I will get 5-11 points for an item in a SIlver box, there have been many times when I've only got 2 lousy points! 

The numbers i listed are total points per box. It can be one item. or divided between 2 or 3 items.

the totals are correct.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 11:53 AM

My 3-6-9 bonus boxes always contain these same two items. It's locked on to these and I don't want either. Can I make it change to anything else?  It was humorous, now it's a little aggravating. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 1:10 PM

Duphpherer:

My 3-6-9 bonus boxes always contain these same two items. It's locked on to these and I don't want either. Can I make it change to anything else?  It was humorous, now it's a little aggravating. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/izrl3g629wfilp8/2022-01-26_113602.jpg?dl=0

I posted  about it a couple times. also notified the wgt support. THey've shown zero interest in fixing it. i think i first posted about it 3 years ago.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 3:24 PM

Mythanatos:

I posted  about it a couple times. also notified the wgt support. THey've shown zero interest in fixing it. i think i first posted about it 3 years ago.

That's sad to hear. If it's happening to everyone, perhaps just abolish the "bonus".  Less annoying. 

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 5:48 AM

pdb1:
    Neither are hidden .

Coins win/loss is hidden to all but yourself I think....

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2022 11:55 AM

pdb1:

pdb1:

PureGro1:

pdb1:
    Neither are hidden .

Coins win/loss is hidden to all but yourself I think....

Yes only can be seen by the player . What I meant was that these two formats are similar in that they do not record stats . But they also similarly keep W-L stats .

Right . But the main obvious difference is that the coin version is based on Stroke Play .

That means that it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to enable the stats . If only for 9 hole or 18 hole play . Ranked coin games .

not only did you necro a 6 month old thread. you did it by answering the same question you answered 6 months ago as the last person on the thread. 

/facepalm

RSS