Forums

Help › Forums

Opponent Forfeit During Showdown

Sat, Sep 25 2021 2:05 PM (49 replies)
  • WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 9:53 AM

pdb1:

Just once I would like to see a comment from a member . Far removed from this group and myself . Someone with no skin in the game .

Nobody has so you've decided to pipe up on your own behalf again!

el3n1:
    Paul - you started what then followed - it was YOU trying to finger point and claim someone with more expertise in coin room play does not know what he is talking about because you don't like his response.

Oh oh that'll be yourself added to the ever-growing hit list.

pdb1:
    I am not at fault for any of this

Seriously!?!?!? 

Your head is stuck so far up your own ar$e that trying to remove it is what probably caused your rotor cuff issues in the first place.

Your post on YJ's wall after he'd passed away was - and still is - awful. When was it posted again? Ah yes; April Fool's Day.

Cognitive you say? 

Nuckin' Futs indeed.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 10:27 AM

Paul , I will make one comment and only one comment , I will not enter into endless tit for tat. 
    You are not helping yourself by keep responding , you are being bated , and you have fallen for it .
    I may respect you , if you removed your offensive Wanda Image from your profile. In 2021 there is no place for it here of anywhere.  Even though you may consider it a joke , i and other women find it offensive. 
    All said and done we all have the right to remain silent and you may do better remembering that less said soonest forgotten.
    Airing dirty washing in this or any open forum , doesn’t help anyone .
    Lesley 

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 10:35 AM

pdb1:
      Let me clear it up . I was only trying to explain the errors .

Paul - 

If you are trying to explain errors while ignoring your own, then how do you think that looks to other people who have demonstrated a better understanding of the game.

[... redacted ...]

---------

regarding redaction...

I have rarely if ever done this, but I am going to redact my earlier post. 

I wrote it to address Paul and he has seen it, and reported that he was not able to reply or his reply was not approved - either way.  My intent was to address him primarily and he reported seeing what he referred to as a "long windedness" post on my wall.

I am weighing options of his friend request, but I also have concerns it could be like opening Pandora's Box.

I wish him well and hope he realizes, some of us, are simply trying to help him see where his own words, and comments can easily be viewed as exaggerated, and or misleading.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 10:37 AM

What is going on here is reverse flame baiting and he is mastering it. All the long time well respected players in these threads have ever been anything but friendly, respectful, helpful and cordial in their history around here.

ONLY one common denominator here. HIM.

WGT made one major mistake in my opinion when they put him on moderation. They should have permanently banned him.

The forums have turned into a wasteland since he resurrected himself, no doubt through government funding, since he doesn't seem to have to hitchhike to Dunkin anymore to use the free wi-fi for posting.

The forums will deteriorate at an even more rapid rate now that he has somehow gotten off moderation.

I, personally, am sending formal complaints and requests to WGT as well as to Champ & Icon, asking that he be permanently removed.

I encourage everyone else to do the same.

If this fails to get attention, perhaps the next step is an OPEN PETITION TO WGT thread in the main forum asking them to do the same.

There has been way more than enough of this crap.

HE NEEDS TO GO.

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 10:45 AM

pdb1:
      I would also beat either one of you half of the time we played . Anytime .

Mythanatos:
    As it happens. I have a solution. 6 rounds of 18 hole match play. 5000credits per round.  Alternating choosing courses.   you choose first. No course repeats. 

Let's have some fun with this.  I have a proposal for you both.  

I will sponsor a multi-round event that I'll call Moderation Madness.

Here are the rules:

1. 5 rounds of 18 hole stroke play.  90 sec clock, 7 timeouts, apparel off.
    2. Each course will be randomly chosen (set up as RANDOM).
    3. Before the event starts, I will gift each of you a sleeve of balls of your choice, so that you do not have to pay for ball hits.
    4. I will also gift the winner of each round a sleeve of balls of your choice (5 sleeves total).
    5. If Mythanatos wins all 5 rounds, pdb1 agrees to not post anything in the WGT Forums for 6 months after the final round ends.
    6. If pdb1 wins any of the rounds, Mythanatos agrees to not post anything in the WGT Forums for 6 months after the final round ends.
    7. In-game chat, if any, must be courteous.

What do you say?

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 11:36 AM

Id make one change for sure and one suggestion.

The change for sure is while i probably would win all 5 Im going to hedge and say he has to win 2 instead of one. he did brag that he could win half the time and that's only 40%. 

the suggestion is I'd prefer the agreement to  be for a permanent absence from the forums not 6 months.

also what happens if he plays one match and sees the problem and then we can never find a time that's "convenient for him"? or he invents another illness or financial problem or family problem ie he dodges the inevitable outcome.

Need a solution for that one.

RSS