• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 6:00 PM

Lol . You guys are ridiculous .

• Mythanatos
    1,982 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 6:44 PM

pdb1:
      I would also beat either one of you half of the time we played . Anytime .

dude you are still in Casablanca coin room. I was in Bellagio at level 88-90. Don’t remember exactly. Anyway I had maybe 6 months of in game time at that point. You couldn’t have beat that 5 years ago me nevertheless now. 

your best finish in a showdown is 87th. In the rookie division. Half the time im in the top 10 in veteran. This is an example of how ignorant and moronic you are. Every fact and indicator should tell you im better at the game than you and you can’t see it.  The fact that you can’t see that further indicates to everyone else how irrational and mentally challenged you are. 

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 9:48 PM

Mythanatos:
    This is an example of how ignorant and moronic you are.

Mythanatos:
    Every fact and indicator should tell you im better at the game than you and you can’t see it.

Mythanatos:
    The fact that you can’t see that further indicates to everyone else how irrational and mentally challenged you are. 

No . I just have confidence . I am just a WGTer . I know I could beat you in a good round . I am realistic and don't think I am better than anyone . But good enough to be confident .

You don't seriously think you convinced anyone with all that BS above do you ? You have some serious issues dude . To make the statements you have made to me in several threads now . I am sorry for your pain . I wish you the best .

• Mythanatos
    1,982 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 11:32 PM

As it happens. I have a solution. 6 rounds of 18 hole match play. 5000credits per round.  Alternating choosing courses.   you choose first. No course repeats. 

You will quit before its finished. Put up or shut up. 

And speaking of shut up if you don't win half 3/6 you can never post again in forums.  If I don't win 4/6 Or better I will never post in forums again. 

50/50 or better you win. 

And just so you know. I will choose Merion and Olympic for sure. Feel free to puss out like I know you will. 

Lets go doofus. 

Ps. The whole.wgt world.will be rooting for.you to never be able to post again. Lmao. Best bet ever. How confident are you in your really crappy ability ?

And even tho I've never done it.  I will figure out how to stream it because everyone wants you to lose.  And wants to see it. Chump 

• PureGro1
    582 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 5:25 AM

DISRESPECT DISRESPECT EVERYWHERE - Buzz and Woody (Toy Story) Meme | Make a  Meme

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 6:44 AM

Wow . Now I am speechless .

I will only respond by saying that we are very different people . Those terms are outside of my acceptable possibilities .

I hate to burst your bubble . Informing you that IDK if you believe those things you say about me ?

But I am actually liked and respected by many more than you could ever imagine . Because I respect them . Over the years have had wonderful experiences with so many . It would make your head swim .

I would not want to tee up with any WGTer with your demeanor . And hope I never have to . I do enjoy competitive rounds with every tier every day . I even mostly win . Against all tiers . And have no doubt you would clean my clock in most rounds . But not all .

I play for fun and hope to engage in sporting chat in every round . After suffering a horrible week . I couldn't buy a putt . This is my H2H record at this moment

Of course that means nothing . But you being the Coin King . Are all about stats like that .

But thanks but no thanks for that challenge . It is offered in a most undesirable context .

I almost threw up in my mouth .

Again I wish you the best .

NEWEST UPLOAD LINK Skull410

EDIT : Is this type of posting acceptable to you ? It should not be . Please feel free to respond . As I would hope that there would be a strong vote against what is essentially "FLAIM BAITING " It is very prominent in Social Media . IE " Twitter , etc .

This cannot be allowed to continue here . As it would quickly become out of control . I know that most everyone does not want that .

And hope you would not hold back in expressing your thoughts .

Not for me . For the good of these forums .

There are several reasons why this may not get many responses . I don't think any of them is because no one likes me .

1) Unfortunately there is virtually no one that comes here to these forums .

2) One of those reasons is the negative connotations that these forums carry .

3) The negative connotations come from the likely hood that any adverse comment made . Could be met with retaliation from the trolls . That is a big deterrent  .

Please come prove me wrong .

• el3n1
    4,014 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 8:33 AM

Paul your posts, ever since page 1 have been laced with overly exaggerated statements and misleading comments that can not be proven either.  

You then instigate yet another issue with someone you already regard as adversarial by quoting and suggesting Mythanatos post is not a good idea.

- Paul - you started what then followed - it was YOU trying to finger point and claim someone with more expertise in coin room play does not know what he is talking about because you don't like his response. 

Have you not learned it is not a good idea to play in fire?  That is what you were doing.

Wake up Paul - what followed in this thread from page 1 - was instigated by YOU.  Then you tried to sit back and blame others for calling you out on claims you made.

Your passive aggressive behavior may have even been an attempt to try and get Mythanatos banned or moderated.

You are instigating a conflict with someone you know to be combative with you, then acting like you did nothing to start it even though you threw the first stone.

That is your fault! 

• Mythanatos
    1,982 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 9:04 AM

1) I knew you'd never take the challenge. Your desire to post BS is too great and you know you'd lose. Probably not even win a single match. 

2) Posting a 61 win percentage when you play mostly? exclusively? in Casablanca is laughable. 

Casablanca is mostly sub 90  TMs Ms TPs and pros with the occasional amateur and hack thrown in .

I play that room every showdown and i think i've lost  one round in the last 3 showdowns in that room. and admittedly that was my fault.  hit a drive super late. 

That's 15 rounds per showdown in casablanca. 45 matches. 44/1 

basically you have better clubs. probably better apparel too. you should have more experience than 95% of the people in that room and you're only winning 61%? and you think that's good??? #facepalm

Come up to Tokyo or Bellagio if you ever get tired of beating up on lowbies and noobies to falsely prop your ego.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 9:06 AM

el3n1:
    Paul - you started what then followed - it was YOU trying to finger point and claim someone with more expertise in coin room play does not know what he is talking about because you don't like his response. 

Look it is obvious that I am taken in different ways than intended .

Let me clear it up . I was only trying to explain the errors . Of which I am sure I have received more of . Those are what I said I was an expert at . And I am . I screen shot so many . But that is not a boast .

And nowhere did I instigate any negativity or friction . None of that has been initiated by me . I didn't provoke it . I didn't want it . I didn't deserve it . Still don't and never did .

E . I am not surprised that you are taking up with these bullies . ( maybe a little surprised ) .

Are you actually going to justify their behavior . ? Seriously going to also try to blame me for any of this ?

Still a very small group . A group that not because of me . Or anything I have said to any of them personally . Is impossible to be friends with .

They were insulting me at the same time as I was still complimenting them and respecting them .

Look back and see what I am saying is true .

There is no way I would decide to be opposed to any of them with out and until they completely disrespected me first and for a long time .

And I still would like to not have any issues with any of them .

This is all BS from the lot of you . You are haters .

I have sincerely asked and suggested on many occasions that all of this stop .

Never have I been taken seriously .

No . I am not at fault for any of this . It should never happen . I have spent 99,9 % of my time in WGT respecting and friending , acknowledging and putting my best foot forward .

This is so easy to see .

People can believe what ever they want . But it shouldn't be allowed to disrespect a person to the degree that is allowed in these forums .

If the general consensus does not agree with that . Then This place has really deteriorated .

Important edit : Even though the violations are many and severe . I would never wish moderation on anyone . ( despite all the comments to the contrary about myself just last week ) . In fact all I would request is that the degree of negativity be stopped .

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 9:17 AM

Just once I would like to see a comment from a member . Far removed from this group and myself . Someone with no skin in the game .

RSS