Forums

Help › Forums

Opponent Forfeit During Showdown

Sat, Sep 25 2021 2:05 PM (49 replies)
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 6:44 PM

pdb1:
      I would also beat either one of you half of the time we played . Anytime .

dude you are still in Casablanca coin room. I was in Bellagio at level 88-90. Don’t remember exactly. Anyway I had maybe 6 months of in game time at that point. You couldn’t have beat that 5 years ago me nevertheless now. 

your best finish in a showdown is 87th. In the rookie division. Half the time im in the top 10 in veteran. This is an example of how ignorant and moronic you are. Every fact and indicator should tell you im better at the game than you and you can’t see it.  The fact that you can’t see that further indicates to everyone else how irrational and mentally challenged you are. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 11:32 PM

As it happens. I have a solution. 6 rounds of 18 hole match play. 5000credits per round.  Alternating choosing courses.   you choose first. No course repeats. 

You will quit before its finished. Put up or shut up. 

And speaking of shut up if you don't win half 3/6 you can never post again in forums.  If I don't win 4/6 Or better I will never post in forums again. 

50/50 or better you win. 

And just so you know. I will choose Merion and Olympic for sure. Feel free to puss out like I know you will. 

Lets go doofus. 

Ps. The whole.wgt world.will be rooting for.you to never be able to post again. Lmao. Best bet ever. How confident are you in your really crappy ability ?

And even tho I've never done it.  I will figure out how to stream it because everyone wants you to lose.  And wants to see it. Chump 

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 5:25 AM

DISRESPECT DISRESPECT EVERYWHERE - Buzz and Woody (Toy Story) Meme | Make a  Meme

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 8:33 AM

Paul your posts, ever since page 1 have been laced with overly exaggerated statements and misleading comments that can not be proven either.  

You then instigate yet another issue with someone you already regard as adversarial by quoting and suggesting Mythanatos post is not a good idea.

- Paul - you started what then followed - it was YOU trying to finger point and claim someone with more expertise in coin room play does not know what he is talking about because you don't like his response. 

Have you not learned it is not a good idea to play in fire?  That is what you were doing.

Wake up Paul - what followed in this thread from page 1 - was instigated by YOU.  Then you tried to sit back and blame others for calling you out on claims you made.

Your passive aggressive behavior may have even been an attempt to try and get Mythanatos banned or moderated.

You are instigating a conflict with someone you know to be combative with you, then acting like you did nothing to start it even though you threw the first stone.

That is your fault! 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 9:04 AM

1) I knew you'd never take the challenge. Your desire to post BS is too great and you know you'd lose. Probably not even win a single match. 

2) Posting a 61 win percentage when you play mostly? exclusively? in Casablanca is laughable. 

Casablanca is mostly sub 90  TMs Ms TPs and pros with the occasional amateur and hack thrown in .

I play that room every showdown and i think i've lost  one round in the last 3 showdowns in that room. and admittedly that was my fault.  hit a drive super late. 

That's 15 rounds per showdown in casablanca. 45 matches. 44/1 

basically you have better clubs. probably better apparel too. you should have more experience than 95% of the people in that room and you're only winning 61%? and you think that's good??? #facepalm

Come up to Tokyo or Bellagio if you ever get tired of beating up on lowbies and noobies to falsely prop your ego.

RSS