Forums

Help › Forums

Jack'AllTradesMaster'None

Thu, Oct 7 2021 9:08 AM (228 replies)
  • xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2021 5:17 PM

I'd like to tell you publicly Yiannis1970 that I admire your WGT golf skills.  I've watched the LIVE tournaments you have played over the past months and am impressed.  There is just a handful of players like yourself that really have figured out this game.  Well done!

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 6:06 AM

Latest video from a real scientist on climate change.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 6:12 AM

Earth's magnetic field is in the process of flipping.  When or if it flips is the great unknown.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 9:04 AM

And i thank you very much for the kind words!!! Unfortunately, i am under moderation, so probably you are going to see this post in a couple of days. Thanks again.

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 9:32 AM

The poles have nothing to do with cooking us off the planet.

The ozone layer is solely responsible for that...

The magnetic waves deal with the solar winds & certain radiation signatures, particles etc. They deflect the particles that would strip the ozone layer.

All information can be manipulated to fit today, or future predictions

Nostradamus is a prime example of prediction of events, Predict enough and something will seem to fit... Or make it fit...

Every 30,000 years we bob up & down in the galactic wheel we call Milky Way

Very soon we will be attacked by the *Ort* cloud. Asteroids being bounced at us on an unprecedented scale, never witnessed or recorded, by man.

We simply have not (and will not) be here forever. How can we predict the future of the universe? What happened 25,000 years ago? Who knew 30,000 years for the Ort cloud to attack. Is there texts from that era? NO! So throw your best guess, I guess......

The belief of a galaxy, universe, full of answers just doesn't float. The universe will NEVER make total sense to beings bent on self annihilation

It is called *Theoretical Physics*  When someone can finally explain in full, the weakest force, then and only then will I lean towards a provable explanation

The weakest of all the forces, is the Gravitational force. In fact, Gravitational force is 10 thousand billion billion billion billion times weaker than the Electromagnetic force.

Someone else's math, not mine

So there you have it. No body knows, so why worry? 

When your hair melts off your head, that will be a good indicator the ozone layer has gone walkabout............. Or you've been NUKED!

Radiation is the great equalizer. Plays no favorites

Sun shade 10 trillion may be in order. 

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 6:13 PM

Interesting video of how underwater internet cables are repaired.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 10:23 PM

xxxhogheadxxx:

The surface of Mars is full of natural hearts everywhere!

Of course...it's the red planet

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2021 11:10 AM

pmm711:

.it's the red planet

Why's everything purple?

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 7:14 AM

"Rules for thee but not for me"

Be safe out there!

https://www.projectveritas.com/321ff7ca-ac58-4789-8985-529dff881e90

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 9:46 AM

The plasma discharges are already occurring.  Many of us will see these events over the next few decades.  Exciting times we live in!

RSS