Forums

Help › Forums

Jack'AllTradesMaster'None

Thu, Oct 7 2021 9:08 AM (228 replies)
  • xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 10:07 AM

Should the Dutch citizens pay for Jakarta's infrastructure that will save it from sinking into the ocean?

A similar crisis is occurring in the San Joaquin valley in California, USA.  Farming is draining the underground water and hundreds of square miles of California's central valley is sinking.  Some areas as much as 2.5 meters; it is not stopping.

Many "greenies" believe all of these problems are caused by "global warming".  Not so.  The flooding of land areas as described here is solely due to stupidity of how to retrieve water for the population living there.  Global warming is a hoax to retrieve $ from the working peoples.  Over the next few centuries, the Grand solar minimum will decrease the sea levels by as much as 122 meters.  

Will this help the people of Jakarta?  Future generations will benefit, only if they survive the current catastrophe.  Pray for them.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 9:22 PM

Nancy Pelosi tried to get Russia to send hundreds of nuclear missiles in an attack on the USA - January 2021.  Luckily for the planet, President Trump stopped the mad woman from completing the planetary destruction after he called Putin and had Russia call back their bombers (Putin was seconds away from wiping out the USA).

Nuclear weapons should be banned from planet earth.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 10:54 AM

Another great video from David aka Diamond.  We are living in exciting earth (and solar) changes!

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 3:33 PM
    Dr. Fauci says that it's "possible" that Americans will be wearing masks in 2022.
    This guy is cray cray.  

Covid-19 has cured so much since Jan'2020.  The list is long...
    1) Cancer - all types
    2) Heart Disease
    3) Kidney failures
    4) suicides
    5) deadly motorcycle accidents
    6) deadly vehicle accidents
    7) deadly slips, trips, and falls
    Amazing disease this covid-19 is!
    Interesting comments across the www on this fake pandemic.
    these for example 
    "There is no pandemic and no chance of a pandemic with regards to covid. This American bio-weapon was used on China and the project failed. Now the covid 'conspiracy' is aimed strictly at people as a terror weapon. I use the term conspiracy since so many governments are playing their role against their people. Any government that promotes anything to do with covid must be shot by firing squad by the people. It has reached this point."
    "He may be an MD[Fauci], but he's also a joke. You may or may not get covid(sorry, the flu), but you will definitely get very sick if you wear a mask for long periods."
    "He's not practiced for years, he's admin, a company man, there are real doctors advising against these useless dangerous muzzles."
    I have a FOIA request in with the CDC.  Soon to receive the data I requested.  Hopefully, the pages are not all blacked out.  The RT-PCR test is totally useless for determining if a disease is present in any sample as they are testing for.  The cycle threshold being used (40+) is guaranteed to produce a positive result.  Such a shame that billions of people are being fooled by this fake disease.
    Exercise, eat healthy, get enough sleep, take vitamin D3 5000iu daily.  You will not have any issues with a cold or flu.
  • xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 3:58 PM

Different forms of thunderbolts depicted in cultures throughout world history.

and the symbol I created for the philosophy I wrote called ENKI.  some think of it as a religion of the new age.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 5:28 PM
    What the hell are you smoking?
  • gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 5:47 PM

hog head = weirdo

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 7:52 PM

The preverbal Grimalkin is out of the haversack 

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 8:09 PM

K7JBQ:
    What the hell are you smoking?

Excuse me?

I don't smoke, anything.

I am pointing out that ancient cultures depicted plasma discharges in the skies as these types of shapes.  Something that will begin again in the next few years.  Earth's magnetic field is exponentially weakening and more cosmic rays will strike our planet causing extremely violent electrical discharges.  Our ancestors have drawn the images in caves all a across the planet.  Only now are people waking up to what lies ahead.  

Now, does that make you "feel" better?  Much love, stay safe.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2021 7:44 PM

gonfission:

The preverbal Grimalkin is out of the haversack 

To all of you calling me weirdo, crazy, and such...know this:  In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

I pray you all come to know the truth someday.  Don't wait though, time is running out...tik, tok, tik, tok, etc...

RSS