Help › Forums

Jack'AllTradesMaster'None

Thu, Oct 7 2021 9:08 AM (228 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2021 4:25 AM

Your doing great hoghead .

Do not listen to them .

The total volume of Covid-19 particles in the world takes up roughly the same amount of space as half a can of Coke..

chuck it in the fire .

That person that tested that should've kept them in there..

He did, but he'd been out on the beer the night before and came into his job in a Wuhan Laboratory a bit delicate like and he dropped it didn't he the plank?

Can opened, COVID everywhere .

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2021 6:29 AM

craigswan:

Your doing great hoghead .

Do not listen to them .

The total volume of Covid-19 particles in the world takes up roughly the same amount of space as half a can of Coke..

chuck it in the fire .

That person that tested that should've kept them in there..

He did, but he'd been out on the beer the night before and came into his job in a Wuhan Laboratory a bit delicate like and he dropped it didn't he the plank?

Can opened, COVID everywhere .

Don't encourage him... He will totally run with these new "facts" 😂🤣

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2021 10:47 AM
     xxxhogheadxxx:
      Our ancestors have drawn the images in caves all a across the planet.  Only now are people waking up to what lies ahead.  

Ima be nice boot this... Well, y'all decide..............

Our ancestors were so whacked out on fermented EVERYTHING, no one really knows what they are depicting on cave walls, rock faces, etc.

The hand design could also be a prehistoric turkey with elephantiasis....

Heckers, they built big pointy things that go nowhere, what more do you need to know about these jokesters? 

Anything with a helmet & flames depicted can be attributed to alien incursion. Yes it is real & is happening & has happened since they put us here... Or, drunken people with buckets on their heads falling in the campfire. IDK

Prolly more likely.

For conversation purposes, tell me, please, how a human 300,000 years later, can ascertain what a squiggly drawing depicts, done by some coconuts gone crazy, kinda guy.

Someone could have thrown an octopus covered in *biological zoo plankton* (Glowing tiny plankton when disturbed), at someone else... Who knows, maybe it was a sport of some sort. See how many sparkles we can get on Ooog's's face?

IDK, no octi bones to be found to confirm my hypothesis.... Still a better explanation than something inexplicably, in the sky... No body ever said it was confined to the sky. Land animals, or mirages, have a strong case to be made as well.

Just saying, I love your stuff. I DO NOT marginalize others thoughts, beliefs. Not my bag.

We all carry are own *specific brand* of crazy today....Just ask any pyschobabllist.            I am going to submit that to Webster's as a new word............

Perception has now come down to negativity. Everything said today, is thought as being condescending, at the least. Time to be NICE to each other... That *together* thing, EH?  Pfffft!

I have hopes that I will be long dead, before the reckoning with the *HORD* happens

The new shot they are (SUGGESTING), soon to be (MANDATED), worldwide, is just a meat tenderizer.... For them. 

No teeth

Embrace your future............ A little garlic please, on me......................

xxxhogheadxxx:
    To all of you calling me weirdo, crazy, and such...know this:  In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Not my thing....

In past times, as still today, in some venues, TRUTH is SEDITION!! Death sentence

Spanish Inquisition... Mel Brooks had a great documentary about sedition....

Your clock is a great representation of how long it takes for a person to marginalize you

Pretty relevant today. 

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 6:06 AM

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 6:13 AM

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 6:16 AM
    "  So Bill Gates says " You gotta use Fossil fuels to heat the turbines" LMAO These people are all a JOKE!  "

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 6:19 AM

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 6:38 AM

Know the truth

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 10:10 AM

If I was Oppenheimer, I would reach out of my grave, grab that bozo and drag him down UNDER me....

"Let me see what I know*??  What the heck is up with that???

Guy doesn't know diddly squat, until he reads someone else's musings.

Then he has it posted.  *SIGH*

SMH 

This is Kaku in very clever disguise.....

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 10:59 AM

Re-engineering waste

Rubbish isn’t useless – it can be converted into something entirely new, such as:

Free health care: Indonesia allows people to trade valuable rubbish for access to doctors - a grand idea that simultaneously tackles poverty, health care roadblocks and pollution in poor countries.

Home heating: Italy ships 70,000 tonnes of trash to Austria a year where it’s burnt and converted to electricity.

New roads: One way to become a zero-plastic society? Follow India’s lead, and take the plastic rubbish and turn it into material that can be used to pave roads.

Microscopic dust: Thrown-out electronics are choking landfills worldwide – but smashing them into nano-bits to create new materials might be easier and better than recycling.

Train infrastructure: A railway car made from a mix of concrete and old tyres increases durability, is quieter, and re-uses 35 tonnes of waste for each kilometre of rail line..

RSS