Thu, Oct 7 2021 9:08 AM (228 replies)
  • xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2021 5:37 PM

Yiannis1970:

xxxhogheadxxx:

Yiannis1970:

Read this ridiculous example...

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=el&tl=en&u=https://www.in.gr/2021/02/10/b-science/technology/bitcoin-katanalonei-diplasio-reyma-apo-tin-ellada/

My malware software blocked this site.  Is there another link to the data you reference?

Here's the original article. Put it on google traslate from Greek to English.

https://www.in.gr/2021/02/10/b-science/technology/bitcoin-katanalonei-diplasio-reyma-apo-tin-ellada/

Yeah that Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies are draining electrons faster than the Hoover dam can release water.  I sure wish I had jumped on my instincts about this circa 2010.  It was just so strange that I couldn't see the value in an imaginary computer coin that was not backed up by anything.  At least the $ (and other fiat currency) is backed up by the "faith" in the country/private bank dishing it out.  

I'm certain that this type of currency (crypto's) will become the standard someday.  When?  That is up to the central bankers as of now.  

I just hope I don't have to use my supply of currency I've accumulated over the years anytime soon.  I've invested in (.223, .308, .45, .40, etc.).  That may well be of some value over the coming decades.  The entire world is in a big funk, for lack of a better word.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 2:17 AM

I posted this article to point out the enormous amount of energy that is being wasted for just a nonsense. We pay enough to have energy in our homes, jobs, lives to spend our days with a certain level of quality, meanwhile others spend all this energy to make just a bulls$$it from thin air....Do you honestly believe, that will be someday when all the global economical status will be overthrown and replaced by bitcoin cause some lunatic invested 1.5 billion dollars in it??

Not in a million years. If you study the history of the world in the last 4-5 centuries, you know what i mean. The first and only dogma in our days is that money has to be controlled by few chosen people. Do you honestly believe that this elite will permit to the average joe to create money using his computer out of thin air??

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 8:38 AM

I invest in precious metals and own not one cryptocurrency.  The central bankers will have the final word on what constitutes "money", same as it ever was.  Until these banks figure out how to control 99+% of a currency such as Bitcoin, and they make that a reserve currency, the value of it is zero.  The house of cards fall when the electricity goes out.  

The only sure bet for protecting your hard work/labor is to own something that has intrinsic value.  Gold, Silver, etc.  All the fiat currencies in the world have lost all their original value.  Precious metals will never lose value as it will be worth its weight 100,000 years from today.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 8:43 AM

Anyone telling you that the Arctic is or has melted (like Al Gore, Greta Thunberg-the new face of global warming fear mongers) are liars, they are disingenuous beings.

This solar system we live in is going through the cycle of a Grand Solar Minimum.  For 100's of years to come we will live in cold and colder times.

The SUN will "wake-up" in time, and then earth's global climate will start to warm again.  It is the cycle of life and nothing mankind does can change it.

Here is the latest graph of sea ice thickness of the Arctic.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 7:41 PM

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 12:46 PM

The people on earth are going to witness extraterrestrial beings in person very soon; within 10 years now.

I have witness two events during my lifetime.  The first was a being appearing as a picture on the wall; I do have a witness to this event.  The male figure appeared from the shoulder to the head and in color.  The person looked like a middle eastern male with a beard and long hair (both beard and hair were of a dark brown color).   His skin color was comparable to a middle eastern person say in Iran/Iraq/Israel/Egypt/etc.  that may work outside and have tanned skin.  I have only seen this person once in my life.

The second event was seeing a triangle shaped flying object with three lights at the apex points (red) and a single white light in the center.  The lights were circular in shape.  It was night-time when I observed this and I was with another person but when I told them to look up (just seconds after I first observed it) it had vanished.

What do you think?  Are extraterrestrials living among us?  Have you witnessed anything like what I wrote here?  

I have heard the loud booms people are reporting around the world.  I work on a major naval base in the San Diego CA area.  The building's glass windows and building itself shook for ~2 seconds and the sound was around 100 decibels.  Quite loud.  My co-worker and I looked at each other and I made a comical statement - "Well, we are still alive."  I have experienced many sonic booms in my life.  This boom was not a sonic boom.  It was a sound-force I had never experienced ever.  Nor since that time.  circa 2018.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 12:47 PM

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 12:16 PM

When (not if) free speech is ruled unconstitutional in the United States, the OWG (One World Government) will believe they have won.  

It is up to all of us to stay together as one soul.  The elites cannot survive without us.  We can defeat evil if we trust one another.  

All the fake news stories that push race baiting stories, are meant to cause the uproar in hate between us.  Black, White, Brown, etc., we all carry the same core DNA.  We are not different beings.  

Learn to live together with your neighbors in peace and happiness, "Love is the key to being".

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 1:55 PM

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 1:57 PM

The surface of Mars is full of natural hearts everywhere!

RSS