• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2021 8:33 PM

I agree with Snoop Dogg on this issue

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2021 8:41 PM

I work for Uncle Sam - DoD 

We are required, starting today, to take extremism training.

The SECDEF states in his video that "White extremism" is destroying America.

You think the US Military is not on-board with this?  Think again.  They will follow orders and wipe us civilians out without blinking.

The powers that be are ramping up for something bigger than the covid-19 plandemic.

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2021 11:17 AM

Vaccine side effects:

But I'm going to be open and honest with you: the vaccine floored me.

Let's be clear, even with hindsight I'd do it all again. I'd rather have side effects than Covid, or another year of restrictions, or a higher chance of accidentally passing the virus onto a loved one.

I had my first dose of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine at 0930 in the morning. That evening I spiralled rapidly downhill and could barely scrape myself out of bed for the next three days.

The worst was the migraine and vomiting, but I also had aches, chills and exhaustion.

It's fair to say I was moaning "Why me?" from my sick bed. But as I recovered, I wondered why do some of us get worse side effects than others, and do they mean I've built a super-strong immune response?

Covid vaccines "trick" the body into thinking it is fighting coronavirus and tap into our natural immune response to an infection.

First there is a reaction in the arm where you are injected - think swelling and soreness - as the immune system swings into gear.

This can progress to affect the rest of the body and cause flu-like symptoms including fever, chills and nausea.

"That's caused by the inflammatory response .

It works like a chemical fire alarm. It is a flood of chemicals released into the body warning that something is wrong.

It mobilises the immune response and sends immune cells into the tissue around your arm to figure out what's going on. .

However, it is these same chemicals that can make us feel temporarily unwell..

However, side effects vary massively from one person to another. Some will not notice a thing; others will feel groggy, but good enough to go to work; others will need to ride it out in bed.

A really important component, and this might be relevant for you .

"The older you are, the less the side effects - the over-70s have almost no side effects."

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2021 4:11 PM

xxxhogheadxxx:
    You think the US Military is not on-board with this?  Think again.  They will follow orders and wipe us civilians out without blinking.

NO THEY WONT!

The Posse Comitatus Act and the Insurrection Act work in tandem to define and limit circumstances under which U.Smilitary forces can be deployed on American soil. The Posse Comitatus Act prohibits the armed forces from being used to enforce laws within the United States, unless authorized by the Constitution or an act of Congress.

Stop the fear mongering. You are sending a very dangerous message, without proof of concept...

If in fact you are DoD, your job is now forfeit... Every keystroke you initiate, is cataloged, set a value to, & ultimately used against you. TEN FOLD!

We freebies, are just scrutinized, when a major crime has taken place... Albeit, the info is still gathered and complied

xxxhogheadxxx:
    us civilians

That is contradictive to your other job description.........

Just saying. ;-)

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2021 9:04 PM

gonfission:

NO THEY WONT!

The Posse Comitatus Act and the Insurrection Act work in tandem to define and limit circumstances under which U.Smilitary forces can be deployed on American soil. The Posse Comitatus Act prohibits the armed forces from being used to enforce laws within the United States, unless authorized by the Constitution or an act of Congress.

Stop the fear mongering. You are sending a very dangerous message, without proof of concept...

If in fact you are DoD, your job is now forfeit... Every keystroke you initiate, is cataloged, set a value to, & ultimately used against you. TEN FOLD!

We freebies, are just scrutinized, when a major crime has taken place... Albeit, the info is still gathered and complied

That is contradictive to your other job description.........

Just saying. ;-)

You do realize that D.C. is surrounded by concertina wired fencing and 20,000 military soldiers, don't you?

What part of "this isn't normal" do you not understand?

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2021 9:12 PM

I respect you craigswan and everyone that writes on the forums.

Notwithstanding the message you put forth regarding this fake disease called covid-19 and the efficacy of the covid vaccines, I have scientific proof that what the government is telling us is completely false.  

This covid vaccine is not a vaccine in any way.  It is a money making scam for some very powerful(meaning evil rich @$@$*#!) sub-humans.

Two of my brothers are doctors.  They know.  There is no way on God's green earth they would advise anyone to take these covid vaccines.  The deaths from these jabs are way under reported.  hundreds of thousands of deaths and millions of adverse reactions.

God only knows what will happen to the ones that survive the jab years from now from the chemicals you been exposed to in the "vaccine".

I wish you the best and that goes for anyone that happened to fall into the trap.

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 5:19 AM

No money being made in uk .

Astra zennica is being sold at cost to every country that wants it .

Wish they would charge more to pay back some of the gvernment loans taken out .

To each their own .

On a sub note - Do you think joe biden is going to let us brits enter for our summer holidays .

I see disney is open .

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 6:24 AM

The fake president continues to screw up.  These donkeys just cannot get their deception events to a professional level.

https://www.intellihub.com/shock-mainstream-news-clip-of-joe-biden-in-front-of-the-white-house-has-been-green-screened/

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 7:07 AM

Covid-19 jabs - thousands of deaths - very few actually reported in VAERS

Since the wife gave her medical opinion, no autopsy needed. lol

https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?IDNUMBER=1063201

VAERS ID:1063201 (history)  

Form:Version 2.0  

Sex:Male  

Vaccinated:2021-02-08

Onset:2021-02-09

Days after vaccination:1

Submitted:0000-00-00

Entered:2021-03-01

Vaccin­ation / Manu­facturerLot / DoseSite / Route

COVID19: COVID19 (COVID19 (PFIZER-BIONTECH)) / PFIZER/BIONTECHEL3248 / 2LA / IM

Administered by: Work       Purchased by: ?
    Symptoms: DeathPulse absentRespiratory arrest
    SMQs:, Anaphylactic reaction (broad), Shock-associated circulatory or cardiac conditions (excl torsade de pointes) (narrow), Acute central respiratory depression (narrow), Guillain-Barre syndrome (broad), Hypersensitivity (broad), Respiratory failure (narrow)

Life Threatening? No
    Birth Defect? No
    Died? Yes
       Date died: 2021-02-09
       Days after onset: 0
    Permanent Disability? No
    Recovered? No
    Office Visit? No
    ER Visit? No
    ER or Doctor Visit? No
    Hospitalized? No
    Previous Vaccinations:
    Other Medications: Naproxen Beta blocker- unsure of name Flomax
    Current Illness: no other illnesses
    Preexisting Conditions: High Blood pressure enlarged prostate
    Allergies: No known allergies
    Diagnostic Lab Data: no medical tests were performed post mortem
    CDC Split Type:

Write-up: The recipient was feeling well immediately after the vaccination, all day on 2.8 and in the morning of 2.9. His daughter in law text him at 0930 and he did not respond to the text (atypical) and then he missed a morning meeting. His wife was downstairs in a meeting herself and after the meeting was over she called to him and he did not respond. She found him with no pulse and was not breathing. She called 911 and attempted CPR. They did not complete an autopsy, they stated that they believe the cause of death was either an embolism, Heart attack or aneurism. The wife stated that she does not believe the death was due to the vaccination; however, there were no tests completed to prove or disprove.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 7:26 AM

Sadly, there are 100,000 abortions (or murders depending on your view) per day on earth.  These deaths do not make the nightly news headlines.

30,000 die of hunger a day in Africa! But they don't make the nightly MSM statistics because they're poor black kids in God forsaken Africa ... but FEAR the covid!! 200 died of (or with) yesterday alone according to the "official" reports.

"Let's take a look.. first we have population.. the world has 6.8 billion people and that's headed up to nine billion..now if we do a really good job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services.. we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15%"

Bill "Windows" Gates.  << you need to do better Bill if you want your 10-15% reduction in human population!  What a farce.

RSS