Thu, Oct 7 2021 9:08 AM (228 replies)
  • xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2021 7:03 AM

I could watch this for hours...

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2021 1:06 PM

If you dug a hole through the centre of the earth starting from Wellington in New Zealand, which  country would you end up in?

This Map Shows Where You Would End Up If You Dug Straight Through the Earth

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2021 1:10 PM

spain .

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2021 6:50 AM

And one wonders why so many people are blinded from the truth.

The fraud is the mainstream media and government officials that use them to their advantage.  Really sad that the masses cannot see the truth that is slapping them in the face.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/find-fraud-youll-be-hero-was-lie-wapo-issues-major-retraction-after-audio-vindicates

https://rumble.com/veomkp-flashback-media-mindlessly-spread-retracted-wapo-story.html

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2021 7:15 AM

if you drink this product, you are killing yourself with poison.  Shut them down.

coca-cola

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2021 8:24 AM

craigswan:

If you dug a hole through the centre of the earth starting from Wellington in New Zealand, which  country would you end up in?

This Map Shows Where You Would End Up If You Dug Straight Through the Earth

Trick question... In keeping with the theme of the rest of this post, it should be obvious that the world is flat and if you dig a hole all the way through you will end up in space, probably just to the side of the Jewish space lasers. 

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2021 12:13 PM

How gender affects your health.

MIGRAINE HEADACHES: Women win the race as the ratio of women and men getting a migraine headache is 3:1.

ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE: Alzheimer’s is the premature deterioration of the brain that results in dementia. With more than 5 million people suffering from Alzheimer’s, women make up 64 per cent of this figure..

STROKE: Men have a higher risk of stroke than women .

COLORECTAL CANCER: The percentage of risk for both men and women is the same .

DEPRESSION: At some point in their life, 20 per cent of women and 10 per cent of men experience depression .

HEART ATACK .

50/50 .

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2021 12:34 PM

there's something patronizing about having to prove you're not a robot... to a computer .

Every time I fail one of those, I question my own humanity that little bit more..

One time, the captcha wouldn't let me proceed at all until I agreed that a platter of halved hardboiled eggs qualified as sushi..

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2021 1:06 PM

It's an electronic fork that lights up and vibrates when you are eating too fast..

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2021 8:31 PM

Boxing legend Marvin Hagler dies within days after taking the covid-19 jab.

The plandemic continues.

●”If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?”

Government: “NO”

●”If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal? 

●”If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?”

Government: “Maybe. We don’t know exactly, but probably not.” 

●”If I get vaccinated, at least I won’t be contagious to others – right?”

Government: “NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission.” 

●”If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?”

Government: “No one knows. All Covid “vaccines” are still in the experimental stage.”

● “If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?”

● “If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?”

● “So what’s the benefit of getting vaccinated?” 

Government: “Hoping that the virus won’t kill you.”

●”Are you sure the vaccine won’t injure or  kill me?” 

●”If statistically the virus won’t kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?”

Government: “To protect others.”

●”So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?” 

● “If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long-term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?” 

Government: “NO – the government and vaccine manufacturer’s have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug”

So to summarize, the Covid19 “vaccine”…

Does not provide immunity

Does not eliminate the virus

Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns!!!

RSS