Forums

Help › Forums

Jack'AllTradesMaster'None

Thu, Oct 7 2021 9:08 AM (228 replies)
  • xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2021 7:53 PM

A new thread that will highlight scientific information that is not widely known, differs from "mainstream" if that be the case, and explores the future of earthlings in this ever changing world.

So get to it, post your ideas or anything that you believe would be useful to help humanity improve as a species.

Now debate can be a useful tool when done correctly.  No name calling or improper use of colorful adjectives please.  Let the knowledge start flowing now!

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2021 8:02 PM

It is my belief now that we humans were genetically created by the people from Nibiru.

The evidence is overwhelming.  Hundreds of thousands of tablets are in museums today that can be read by those that understand cuneiform writing.  Zecharia Sitchin was a famous scientist who wrote many books on the Sumerian cuneiform writings.

Our entire spectrum of spiritual teachings are based on these tablets.  Of course there are offshoots - most do relate back to the original Sumerian writings.

My ultimate goal now is to spread the history of ancient Mesopotamia and the civilization that once thrived there 10's of thousands of years ago.  

If you are interested in ancient history, start with a book titled "The Lost Book of ENKI" by Zecharia Sitchin.  It may change how you see the world.

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 4:21 AM

xxxhogheadxxx:
    start with a book titled "The Lost Book of ENKI" by Zecharia Sitchin. 

As soon as I find it...

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 7:33 AM

It's difficult to convince people to really research your ideas if those ideas are completely opposite of what they have heard their entire lives.

One must continue trying anyway.

For those that believe the Anthropogenic global warming theory, I have to steer you to the actuality that the solar system we live in is in a Grand Solar Minimum period at this moment.

In a nutshell, that means we are going to be cold and colder for decades to come.

I keep telling my brother who lives in Northern Michigan that he should move, and soon.  He doesn't believe me.  Hope he likes living under snow and ice all year long in the 2030's.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 7:06 PM

We have the technology to produce clean energy at levels capable of sustaining life as we know it today.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 7:38 AM

Matter and mass

Gravity acts in proportion to the mass of an object. What do we mean when we refer to the ‘mass’ of an object? “One of the most astonishing features of the history of physics is the confusion which surrounds the definition of the key term in dynamics, mass.” [13] Early in the 20th century numerous textbooks equated the mass of an object to its weight. That equation led to confusion because it doesn’t explain why the mass of an object we measure on a weighing machine (gravitational mass) is identical to the mass of that object when we push it (inertial mass).

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 7:40 AM

This model satisfies Einstein’s view that there must be some lower level of structure in matter to cause resonant quantum effects. It is ironic that such a model requires the electric force between the charges to operate incomparably faster than the speed of light in order that the electron remain a coherent particle. It means that Einstein’s special theory of relativity, that prohibits signalling faster than light, must be repealed. A recent experiment verifies this.

Electromagnetic waves are far too slow to be the only means of signalling in an immense universe. Gravity requires the near-instantaneous character of the electric force to form stable systems like our solar system and spiral galaxies. Gravitationally, the Earth ‘sees’ the Sun where it is this instant, not where it was more than 8 minutes ago. Newton’s famous law of gravity does not refer to time.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 7:41 AM

What is gravity?

Gravity is due to radially oriented electrostatic dipoles inside the Earth’s protons, neutrons and electrons. [18] The force between any two aligned electrostatic dipoles varies inversely as the fourth power of the distance between them and the combined force of similarly aligned electrostatic dipoles over a given surface is squared. The result is that the dipole-dipole force, which varies inversely as the fourth power between co-linear dipoles, becomes the familiar inverse square force of gravity for extended bodies. The gravitational and inertial response of matter can be seen to be due to an identical cause. The puzzling extreme weakness of gravity (one thousand trillion trillion trillion trillion times less than the electrostatic force) is a measure of the minute distortion of subatomic particles in a gravitational field.

The 2,000-fold difference in mass of the proton and neutron in the nucleus versus the electron means that gravity will maintain charge polarization by offsetting the nucleus within each atom (as shown). The mass of a body is an electrical variable—just like a proton in a particle accelerator. Therefore, the so-called gravitational constant—‘G’ with the peculiar dimension [L]3/[M][T]2, is a variable! That is why ‘G’ is so difficult to pin down.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 7:54 AM

It's a nice thread and i congratulate you for the will of searching these things. We have the technology to do sooooooooooooooooooo many things....not now, 100 years ago. When Tesla told them ''fund me and with 12 towers worldwide i will provide energy to the whole globe for free'', they put him in the black list because of these two bad last words.

It's all about money and who's gaining more. Nothing to do with technology obstacles or technical inadequacies. Multinationals and Monopolies decide who lives and who dies.

Revive Gene Roddenberry and Sagan and put them in charge for a year. You will wake up in a new world after 365 days....

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 8:48 AM

Read this ridiculous example...

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=el&tl=en&u=https://www.in.gr/2021/02/10/b-science/technology/bitcoin-katanalonei-diplasio-reyma-apo-tin-ellada/

RSS