Jack'AllTradesMaster'None

Thu, Oct 7 2021 9:08 AM (228 replies)
  • BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 7:46 AM

xxxhogheadxxx:

the world has 6.8 billion people 

xxxhogheadxxx:

hundreds of thousands of deaths and millions of adverse reactions.

xxxhogheadxxx:

God only knows

xxxhogheadxxx:

This covid vaccine is not a vaccine in any way.

xxxhogheadxxx:

The fake president 

xxxhogheadxxx:

I have scientific proof 

This is in no way the start of a "top 10" list of the stupidest things you have said. It is just a random example from this page. 😂🤣

Now before you go off on how brilliant you and the physicians in your family are, at least take two seconds to look up the population of the planet. That is the most easily verifiable showing of what a moron you are.

And you don't need to go hating on me, I am merely one of the poor misguided ones who believe in reality. 

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 6:36 PM

BPeterson8256:

xxxhogheadxxx:

the world has 6.8 billion people 

xxxhogheadxxx:

hundreds of thousands of deaths and millions of adverse reactions.

xxxhogheadxxx:

God only knows

xxxhogheadxxx:

This covid vaccine is not a vaccine in any way.

xxxhogheadxxx:

The fake president 

xxxhogheadxxx:

I have scientific proof 

This is in no way the start of a "top 10" list of the stupidest things you have said. It is just a random example from this page. 😂🤣

Now before you go off on how brilliant you and the physicians in your family are, at least take two seconds to look up the population of the planet. That is the most easily verifiable showing of what a moron you are.

And you don't need to go hating on me, I am merely one of the poor misguided ones who believe in reality. 

It's people like you that destroy countries.  So the 6.8 billion is Bill Gates' number he spoke during a TED conference.  Do you know who Bill Gates is?  Oh never mind, it is above your pay grade anyway.

Lets see if you find anything to poke fun at with this "Scientific" peer-reviewed paper.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/#b0135

Yeah, masks don't work.

For all you snowflakes that believe in covid-19 because your pedophile masters told you so, try researching the lies they tell you.  You might be amazed.  :-)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 6:57 PM

This thread's quickly gone from a compilation of interesting scientific stuff to.... I don't know how to describe it. I just can't believe what I've been reading here lately...

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2021 7:47 PM

Lemme help

Image result for chicken little pics

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2021 6:32 AM

Back to the real message for this thread.

CLIMATE CHANGE, COVID-19, AND THE GREAT RESET

Anthropogenic climate change is impossible.  The oceans are not acidic and will never be acidic.  SARS-CoV-2, the virus that supposedly cause the disease Covid-19, has never been isolated, therefore, this pandemic is the greatest hoax since 9/11.

Having studied climate data for decades now, I know the truth.  Earth is headed for the next mini-ice-age and we are witnessing that as I write.  Earth's magnetic field is likely to flip this time; at least that is what the data is showing.  All this adds up to brutal cold weather for many decades to come.  Fear-mongering, no!  Just real science.

https://electroverse.net/climate-change-covid-19-and-the-great-reset/

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2021 7:08 AM

‘Nothing else explains it’: Norwegian scientists say AstraZeneca DID cause blood clots, as British & Dutch experts dismiss theory

https://www.rt.com/news/518531-norway-astrazeneca-link-blood-clots/

The vaccine is not a "vaccine".  It is human depopulation of planet earth.  These sick extreme wealthy pukes are evil to the nth degree. 

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2021 2:45 PM

Jelly Drops for people with dementia

These simple little Jelly Drops were invented to solve a problem with dementia. Those suffering from dementia often have issues from memory loss and difficulties with everyday tasks including basic healthcare like drinking enough water. As a result, the sufferers can become unwell quite quickly due to dehydration. 

Lewis Hornby set about solving this problem, first by sensory deprivation techniques and virtual reality tools to experience what life might be like for the elderly suffering with these problems, then by researching how to create super-hydrating foods.

Jelly Drops are the result. These colourful drops are made from 90 per cent water and include extra ingredients to further support hydration. They're flavoured and coloured to make them more enticing and testing found people with dementia were more likely to eat lots of them than remember to drink water. The life-saving potential for this simple solution speaks for itself. 

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2021 2:47 PM

Edible aid drones

There's no better altruistic tech use than disaster relief - putting gadgets to work to aid those most in need during desperate times is the ultimate human endeavour.

We've seen technologies employed in different ways to help save and aid people in regions that have been hit by natural disasters (tsunamis for example), but this is one of the most interesting.

The Pouncer is an inexpensive drone that's designed to be able to reach remote disaster areas where roads are blocked or impassable. The drone can not only deliver life-saving resources but is also capable of having its wings stuffed with food to provide sustenance for those in need. The frame can also be deconstructed and used for firewood, while coverings can be used for shelter. A brilliant design concept. 

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2021 1:35 PM

"Burn Your Masks!" Massive Anti-Lockdown Protests Rage Worldwide

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2021 1:40 PM

Chair Force One:  Biden/Harris are not my POTUS/VPOTUS

What a joke they are.

RSS