Forums

Help › Forums

WGT RECORDS

Mon, Dec 5 2022 12:42 PM (172 replies)
  • KDavenport2
    1,124 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2022 7:39 AM

well said  i also tried them well i still have 5 hio thats it one was 366 yard st andy 18 

• KDavenport2
    1,124 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2022 7:41 AM

lefty i have the most missed 3 foot putts with gold putter lol

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2022 8:02 AM

HamdenPro:
    Gracey, you are a very lucky person (I mean that as for the friends you have).

She is a very *RICH* person. Measure your achievements by how many people you helped, and how many friends you made in the process

Process  =  life

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2022 10:54 AM

gonfission:
    Measure your achievements by how many people you helped, and how many friends you made in the process

This is good advice.  

• HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2022 11:01 AM

I was typing a reply to a post above, but once I posted there were many in between and mine was no longer applicable or responsive, hence the deletion.

:)

• GraceyGirl
    242 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2022 8:44 AM

ct690911:

PureGro1:

JDGHOST:

I'm sorry but 1300 HIO's sounds absurd to me

I don't know, I was responding to your post before it was edited though. I didn't realize your statement was one of disbelief and my reply may have sounded flippant but was not intended that way. 

I dont go for trying to make a HIO if that makes sense nor do I play many par 3 courses, but judging by winners circle event- if your focus was to make HIO's I dont see this number as being out of the realm of realism.

Hmm. I played almost 14,000 games of alt shot as well as many match play games in 10 years. I think I have 3 or 4 HIOs and zero DE's.

Aces are basically luck and I can't see anybody being that lucky. There has to be something I'm missing here.

ct

its not luck and its not easy ,, any holed shot either from a tee box or a approach zone ,, with a driver,,3W ,iron wedge is sometimes luck yes but  1330 ranked ,,891 ctth hios etc.isnt just luck  ,, and not just on hole one ,i sink that one and the 2nd often but i also change the course uo,,,and always on champ greens ,, i don't bother anyone here ,,i have helped lots of players  with there playing ,, i and really don't understand why you and others feel the need to question ,pick on ,or hate on players doing something they pay to do on their time that they want to do ,,,yes i posted it ,as i have the right to do ,, as do you and the rest of wgt ,,and shouldn't  have to be made to feel  bad for doing that just because you or others don't feel its worthy of posting or its a BS accomplishment in your eyes ,, mind the fact you cant do it or your luck doesn't have a tee time on wgt,,,either way fun is fun ,,and how i choose to play here is how i play,,if you ever want some help or want to learn how i play just ask ,,id be happy to help,,,have a great day ,,GRACEY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2022 9:07 AM

@GraceyGirl

On all of your hole-in-ones, congratulations!

Well done. I hope you have many more. I would say "keep it in the short grass," but "get in the hole!" seems much more appropriate. 😀

• GraceyGirl
    242 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2022 9:10 AM

tyvm hunny ,,,i just wanted to break the old record for fun 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2022 9:18 AM

" i and really don't understand why you and others feel the need to question ,pick on ,or hate on players doing something they pay to do on their time that they want to do.."

I'm sorry you feel badly. I'm not picking on you nor am I hating on anyone. I merely said that (IMHO) aces and DEs are luck and that I must be missing something.

If you want to read posts that "hate" on others, there are no shortage of them in the forums. Mine isn't one of them though.

ct

• GraceyGirl
    242 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2022 9:22 AM

opinion's vary ,,and in my opinion  after reading what you wrote ,,i felt bad ,, and i dont deserve that,,,,maybe that wasn't your intent ,, ,and i understand  that

RSS