Help › Forums

WGT RECORDS

Mon, Dec 5 2022 12:42 PM (172 replies)
  • GraceyGirl
    242 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2022 9:27 AM

Robert1893:

@GraceyGirl

On all of your hole-in-ones, congratulations!

Well done. I hope you have many more. I would say "keep it in the short grass," but "get in the hole!" seems much more appropriate. 😀

tyvm hunny ,,,i just wanted to break the old record for fun 

• HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2022 9:52 AM

GraceyGirl:
    its not luck and its not easy ,, any holed shot either from a tee box or a approach zone ,, with a driver,,3W ,iron wedge is sometimes luck yes but  1330 ranked ,,891 ctth hios etc.isnt just luck  ,, and not just on hole one ,i sink that one and the 2nd often but i also change the course uo,,,and always on champ greens ,, i don't bother anyone here ,,i have helped lots of players  with there playing ,, i and really don't understand why you and others feel the need to question ,pick on ,or hate on players doing something they pay to do on their time that they want to do

You rock!!

My measly 7 were all total luck, but I am gaining on you.

• GraceyGirl
    242 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2022 9:24 PM

HamdenPro:

GraceyGirl:
    its not luck and its not easy ,, any holed shot either from a tee box or a approach zone ,, with a driver,,3W ,iron wedge is sometimes luck yes but  1330 ranked ,,891 ctth hios etc.isnt just luck  ,, and not just on hole one ,i sink that one and the 2nd often but i also change the course uo,,,and always on champ greens ,, i don't bother anyone here ,,i have helped lots of players  with there playing ,, i and really don't understand why you and others feel the need to question ,pick on ,or hate on players doing something they pay to do on their time that they want to do

You rock!!

My measly 7 were all total luck, but I am gaining on you.

any amount of hio's is a great number ,,,,ill keep my eye's open incase you sneak up on me ,,

• GraceyGirl
    242 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2022 5:00 PM

1300 is now 1403 lol

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2022 10:30 PM

deleted. wrong thread.

• GraceyGirl
    242 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2022 12:25 AM

ct690911:

GraceyGirl:

1300 is now 1403 lol

It's like I was bragging up my putting stats based on a mini putt course. I still had to hit the putt, right?....LMAO

yes ,,,,still a putt ,, just as hitting it in the hole is 

• GraceyGirl
    242 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2022 6:17 AM

pdb1:

GraceyGirl:
    its not luck and its not easy ,, any holed shot either from a tee box or a approach zone ,, with a driver,,3W ,iron wedge is sometimes luck yes but  1330 ranked ,,891 ctth hios etc.isnt just luck  ,, and not just on hole one ,i sink that one and the 2nd often but i also change the course uo,,,and always on champ greens ,, i don't bother anyone here ,,i have helped lots of players  with there playing ,, i and really don't understand why you and others feel the need to question ,pick on ,or hate on players doing something they pay to do on their time that they want to do ,,,yes i posted it ,as i have the right to do ,, as do you and the rest of wgt ,,and shouldn't  have to be made to feel  bad for doing that just because you or others don't feel its worthy of posting or its a BS accomplishment in your eyes ,, mind the fact you cant do it or your luck doesn't have a tee time on wgt,,,either way fun is fun ,,and how i choose to play here is how i play,,if you ever want some help or want to learn how i play just ask ,,id be happy to help,,,have a great day ,,GRACEY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You are right about all of that . It is not luck . For the most part . Ones skill will get you within a foot or in the hole . Some with a bounce or 2 or 3 or 4 have some luck in them .

We had many Blitz and CTTH challenges in our CC .

I was able to save about 75 % of my holer's . Only 134 . But there were others with many more that didn't save very many of theirs .

I can easily see you racking up that many . I think you are incredible .. And worthy of recognition .

CONGRATS

tyvm hun... love the trophy !!!!!!!!..i have most of my hio's saved if ever want to see... blitz and ctth i love playing ,,have about 900hio's in ctth ,,,learn lot playing them,,,i thank you for your kindness ,,much respect to you ty,,,gracey

RSS