Forums

Help › Forums

WGT RECORDS

Mon, Dec 5 2022 12:42 PM (172 replies)
  • Regulator30
    69 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 6:00 PM

absolutely well said. There is a bunch of jealous people here and they are picking and making stuff up. They don't know anything about anything when it comes to what graceygirl has accomplished. They don't have the mind set to do it either. 

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 6:25 PM

Just curious as to how long it would take for anyone else to get that many HIO, even if the conditions were optimal for sucess and we had the hole "dialed in". Still have to make the shot. Maybe it is no big deal, and just seems that way to me, because I am not as good as most, but still.....

I disagree with the self-promotion but think, nonetheless, it is an accomplishment. I say just  say congrats.

IMHO

• Nativa1
    34 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 7:38 PM

Hi Gracey

Congratulations on your HIO'S

As for the negative comments.  Don't take notice of them. As I have played your par3's over and over. got them close. But no HIO'S. So again. Congrats on your achievements. 

Ivan

• Regulator30
    69 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 8:21 PM

Great shooting Graceygirl. You are the queen in hole in ones. 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 10:55 PM

HamdenPro:

Just curious as to how long it would take for anyone else to get that many HIO, even if the conditions were optimal for sucess and we had the hole "dialed in". Still have to make the shot. Maybe it is no big deal, and just seems that way to me, because I am not as good as most, but still.....

I disagree with the self-promotion but think, nonetheless, it is an accomplishment. I say, just put an asterisk next to the record and say congrats.

IMHO

Fair compromise. I concur with this ^^^, and pass along my tepid congratulations to Grace.

ct

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 3:49 AM

CEverett12:

I think I have the record for missing the most 3 ft. putts ...

Maybe.

But I have the record for most approach shots sticking on the lip 

Love,

Iam.2

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 4:38 AM

all the trolls gathered under one bridge. how cute

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 4:42 AM

you are the biggest TROLL!   lol lol lol

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 5:31 AM

billycash74:
    all the trolls gathered under one bridge. how cute

Perfect demonstration of a true troll. Jumping in for the sole purpose of making negative comments about others. Going back through your posts, it seems this is something you do quite a bit. In fact, much more than all the posters on this thread.  

It appears, in this circumstance, you are the troll.  I would say, next time, do not forget to add the troll signature of "hahahahahaha"....

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 6:04 AM

RSS