Forums

Help › Forums

Comments about HENRY KAWA

Wed, Jun 7 2023 6:47 PM (166 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2020 9:19 AM

Hey, what about "ME".  Lets talk about "ME".  

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2020 10:36 AM

This Sunday morning Henry  a usually happy weekend golfer on wgt  came home from the game very late, and much the worse for wear.

'Dear' wife greeted him at the door and demanded "Where the hell have you been and what have you been doing?"

Henry  wobbled around and slurred "Had a bad game, sort of lost everything...you had better pack some bags, I even lost you".

His  wife screamed "How could you do that?",

Henry replied "It wasn't easy, I had to miss 3 one foot putts in the last 4 holes".

She is all yours yiannis.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2020 5:58 PM

Craig, funny.   I like your humor.

However, my wife is a knock out, gorgeous lady.  I don't think I would be able to replace her.  lol.  

That's another thing I have going for me, besides my WGT golf talent, my personal wealth, good looks, personable personality, and intelligence.  I have a wonderful and beautiful wife.  And you should see my children and grand kids. 

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2020 1:11 AM

I wouldn't expect anything less henry .

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2020 1:29 AM

BRANDOLINI'S LAW law holds that "the amount of energy needed to refute bullsh it is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it"

And that is the core reason why people deliberately spread even transparently stupid nonsense, and why our society needs to get better at dealing with it.

When you are so wrong that in order for someone to correct you they would have to teach you what equates to several entry level college classes .

Ultimately making correcting you -  more trouble than it is worth .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2020 2:36 PM

Craig, you said one of those comments made on the first page of this thread came from you.   I'm not sure, but I think this one came you!  Can you confirm?

COMMENT:  I've been playing this game for years.   I thought I was among the top players on WGT.  I win many MANY tournaments.  When I found out about Henry Kawa, I thought the rumors were  b u l l .   So it became my mission to kick his butt.   I met him 6 times in the last couple of months.    I am sorry to say, I am now convinced >  HENRY IS UNBEATABLE, even by the best.  I came somewhat close in one of our games, but that was it.   He is the best... absolutely the best!

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2020 3:24 PM

maybe aye - maybe no henry .

but what would i know .

A bore is someone who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company..

Also a person who talks when you wish him to listen...

I'm a bore then .

plenty of agreement to come there .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 9:14 AM

craigswan:

maybe aye - maybe no henry .

but what would i know .

A bore is someone who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company..

Also a person who talks when you wish him to listen...

I'm a bore then .

plenty of agreement to come there .

LOL.  Craig, you are obviously smarter than me, because I read ALL your posts, here and on your own thread and most of the time, I have no idea what you are talking about or the meaning behind the words.  Here again.... I just don't know what you are saying.  However, you are one of my best friends.  I like you.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 10:47 AM

HenryKawa:

Craig, you said one of those comments made on the first page of this thread came from you.   I'm not sure, but I think this one came you!  Can you confirm?

COMMENT:  I've been playing this game for years.   I thought I was among the top players on WGT.  I win many MANY tournaments.  When I found out about Henry Kawa, I thought the rumors were  b u l l .   So it became my mission to kick his butt.   I met him 6 times in the last couple of months.    I am sorry to say, I am now convinced >  HENRY IS UNBEATABLE, even by the best.  I came somewhat close in one of our games, but that was it.   He is the best... absolutely the best!

If Craig actually believes this then he is a misguided sycophant (no shortage of those...just ask da Donald)....Henry, I called you a clown; I owe an apology to clowns.

ct

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 12:07 PM

I remember when henry gave me his psychology .

"I prefer to play and lose rather than win, because I know in advance I'm going to win."

"I'm proud of what I achieved here, but a life built on memories is not much of a life.".

"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer it when I beat young 46 .

“There can only be one king  -  you can be the prince if you want.”

"I don't want to be in Terminator. I don't want to go to Hollywood."

just remember this .

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

RSS