Forums

Help › Forums

Comments about HENRY KAWA

Wed, Jun 7 2023 6:47 PM (166 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 12:07 AM

Below are some comments people posted about the "Great One", over the years.

COMMENT:  "TELL THE WORLD!"
    Henry is a TOP COP AND TOP GOLFER ON NBC.COM. There's not a single player alive that can BEAT this marvelous player at a MATCH GAME.  He's like  2 Billion and 0 -  not lost a match play game in over a year ! Now that's worth watching!   Tell him I want to have his baby ! lol !  Bobbie

COMMENT:  I love this guy Henry Kawa!  He's an inspiration to golfers all over the globe. Whenever he shows up at a tournament, he gets a standing ovation from the crowd.  He was born in a log cabin that he built with his own hands and even being as famous as he is, he still lives in a humble commode! He should be running for President of the United States instead of that Donald Trumpet guy! What I love about him specifically is he's not the type to cut your throat behind your back.  Never one to cause trouble, Henry will let dead ducks lie, but don't argue with him, he doesn't mince his punches.  And lastly, Henry is very charitable.  When it comes to giving, he'll stop at nothing.  Play him on WGT and you will be racking up a loss to your record.  NO ONE BEATS HENRY!

COMMENT:  "Henry Kawa the consummate golf warrior ".  Henry Kawa is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. He is brutal in warfare yet magnanimous in victory. Henry is a true sportsman and worthy adversary.  

COMMENT:  Henry Kawa is a great ambassador of this game.   I’ve been following him for years and I have learnt that not only is he the best player on all of WGT, he is a true gentleman, a scholar and the nicest person I have ever met.  He will do anything for anyone.  He takes the time to help others with their game.   He has over 2600 friends, who adore him.  They would follow him to the end of the earth if he asked.   Aside from what a great person Henry is, it’s SIMPLY AMAZING to watch him play.    I am convinced that WGT is correct in saying NO ONE WILL EVER BEAT this “once in a lifetime – superb player”.

COMMENT:  You're too good for me Kawa, kicked my butt in a match.  I bow down to you, the greatest player in WGT history.  I finally admit it Kawa.

COMMENT:  I've been playing this game for years.   I thought I was among the top players on WGT.  I win many MANY tournaments.  When I found out about Henry Kawa, I thought the rumors were  b u l l s h i t .   So it became my mission to kick his butt.   I met him 6 times in the last couple of months.    I am sorry to say, I am now convinced >  HENRY IS UNBEATABLE, even by the best.  I came somewhat close in one of our games, but that was it.   He is the best... absolutely the best!

COMMENT:  Without a doubt.  Henry is definitely the best player on WGT.  Play him and you will see!

COMMENT: I played Henry and the game was over in 5 holes.  He got 3 Eagles and 2 birdies.  He is an awesome player!  I don't think anyone will ever beat this great player.  Henry, you are the best!

COMMENT:  I didn't believe it until I saw it.  All he got was Eagles and Birdies - mostly Eagles

COMMENT:  WOW.  Henry, you are the best player I have ever played on WGT.  I played him.  In 9 holes Henry got 5 Eagles - 4 birdies!   I am IMPRESSED!

COMMENT:  In addition to being the best player I have EVER played, Henry you are also the best looking man on WGT.   I THINK I'M IN LOVE!  Call me.. Sue Ellen

COMMENT:   I thought I was the best player on WGT until I played Henry.   I didn't have a chance against someone who gets all eagles and birdies.... no pars for that guy!

COMMENT:  Everything they say about Henry is absolutely true.  What a wonderful wonderful player!

COMMENT:   Henry - Best player on WGT? Absolutely.  I give him 10 out of 10.  Its actually very impressive to watch how accurate he is on his approach shots and putting.   Sportsmanship he gets 0 out of 10.  He is full of himself, but if I had his skill so would I.  Love you Henry.   Susie Q.

COMMENT:  I have information about the "one and only", as he calls himself.   He was a member of WGT before - he was banned from WGT by the owners.  He "DEFINITELY IS" the best player.  I will tell you why.    He was a Champion Level Player before being banned from WGT and had an incredible record.   He came back as Henry Kawa, different IP number so WGT can not track him.   He won all the tournaments under his former name.  Know why he doesn't play tournaments now - he wants to stay under the radar so to speak - he doesn't want to attract attention to himself and have WGT ban him again.   I know this because I was a former (real life) friend - now an enemy.   Sorry Henry - I loved you once (and probably still do deep down).  Brenda B.

COMMENT:  I HATE HIS F>>>KING GUTS!  Nuff said!

COMMENT:  Henry Kawa.  LOL.  Are you kidding?  He is a plain Number 1 A-HOLE.  BUT I have to say, "YOU WILL NEVER BEAT THIS GUY".   He is actually IMPOSSIBLE to beat.  He keeps his score low and does not play anything other than MATCH play so that he is not raised to TOUR CHAMPION level (where he should be).  You cannot be promoted playing MATCH play (it is not classified as a ranked round).

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 12:10 AM

I didn't keep track of who posted these comments.   Can the people who are responsible for these comments, please identify yourselves on this thread.  Thank you.  HK *The Great One

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 12:14 AM

I do know where a few of the comments came from, ie:  Sue Sommers, my good friend and owner of the Georgian club ( now MIA ).

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 3:08 AM

HenryKawa:

COMMENT:  In addition to being the best player I have EVER played, Henry you are also the best looking man on WGT.   I THINK I'M IN LOVE!  Call me.. Sue Ellen

That one was me

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 4:32 AM

Clown is back on wgt forum Circus...rejoice!!!

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 4:49 AM

Yiannis1970:

Clown is back on wgt forum Circus...rejoice!!!

😂😂😂

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 5:05 AM
    HenryKawa:
     Know why he doesn't play tournaments now - he wants to stay under the radar so to speak - he doesn't want to attract attention to himself and have WGT ban him again.
    hmmm
  • DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 2:54 PM

HenryKawa:

I didn't keep track of who posted these comments.   Can the people who are responsible for these comments, please identify yourselves on this thread.  Thank you.  HK *The Great One

You made them all up, HK.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 5:55 PM

Your right about your good looks henry .

I received a wall post from paige spiranac asking for the name of your horse .

She said something about May the horse be with you.

A mule is just like horse, but even more so.

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 6:30 PM

DoctorLarry:

HenryKawa:

You made them all up, HK.

NO I DID NOT.   I am waiting for ppl to take responsibility for them.  One person already did. mbcarp99 said he was responsible for the one comment, and more people will likely come forward.

RSS