Forums

Help › Forums

Comments about HENRY KAWA

Wed, Jun 7 2023 6:47 PM (166 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2020 1:44 AM

The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night's sleep..

I came here to see which critical infrastructure that was damaged could be  salvageable..

Turns out .

The best bridge between despair and hope is one you can burn .

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2020 1:46 AM

Word of the year - superspreader.

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2020 7:39 PM
     callaghan159:
    Oh man Do I need my bong. I could us a few drinks after reading part of this rubbish.

Its not rubbish.  Did you actually take the time to read it.  Over the years, I took night and summer classes at the University of Winnipeg, and I wrote my thesis on a closely related subject.  My dissertation was widely acclaimed, and I am very proud of it.  

See, there is more to "the one and only" than just a pretty face.  lol.   (and a lot of money in the bank)

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 4:21 AM

The German expression ‘die Schere im Kopf haben’, literally ‘to have scissors in one’s head’ means ‘to engage in self-censorship’.

ask allosso .

There's another german  expression for self-censorship that I know you'll enjoy.

Keep quiet like the pig in a corn field ..

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 8:05 AM

Here are some other comments about Henry, that are not on the list.  These comments, I know who they came from too.

1,753 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2017 11:26 AM

""Henry, please do not ever for the rest of your life look into a mirror...I love what you have done here!!!! Keep it up!!

8,364 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 4:22 AM

- One of the brightest most revered Police Investigator of all time (solved many complicated crimes and murders)

- Very intelligent with a high IQ of 94

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 8:08 AM

But my favorite comment of all TIME is this:  (referring to critics of Henry Kawa)

Some people are not accepting of people who are "a little different".  There are many types of people in this world.  Open your mind and open your hearts to "ALL".   This country was built by all kinds of people and we are very accepting of people who are gay, different colors, trans, pierced up, tattooed up, physically disabled, mentally unstable, and so on.  Please Mr. MainzMan, I beg  you... be nice to everyone no matter what they are like.   Accept everyone "as they are", as long as they are law abiding decent people.  There are classes you can take to make you more accepting of people - sensitivity training.  If you want I can refer you to a class in your area.  Just let me know if you want to become more accepting of people.

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 11:58 AM

WGT is a place that "all" people should feel safe and welcome, a safe zone so to speak.  People can come here and voice their concerns and opinions without being ridiculed.  WGT has done their part.  The moderators have been excellent.  Now its up to certain individual members to be more accepting of all people.

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2020 3:12 AM

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2020 3:21 AM

The key to accepting others for who they are is to dismantle one’s own ego..

Humans are judgmental creatures by nature. We often feel like we need to have an opinion on anything that stokes the smallest flame of our emotion, and when we get emotional, we often tend to stop thinking clearly..

How many times have you made a bad decision while you were feeling emotional about a situation? Probably more than once!

There is something powerful in making a connection with a person who accepts you as you are and that you accept as they are..

And those that want to change the opinions of others often do a terrible job of convincing without insulting or offending..

And you know what? It may be the case that the person trying to do the convincing is wrong. Or, more likely, that there is no concrete wrong or right..

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2020 3:25 AM

But back to golf .

RSS