Sun, Nov 29 2020 4:08 PM

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2020 4:18 PM

opyeuclid:

CEverett 

sent you a PM 

OPY

OPY.. you sent that PM to me by accident.  OPPPPS.   Message received loud and clear.   

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2020 4:23 PM

HenryKawa:
    OPY.. you sent that PM to me by accident.

Did not and you know it , can only send PM,s to friends 

OPY

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2020 2:17 PM

opyeuclid:

HenryKawa:

OPY

LMAO....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2020 5:39 PM

opyeuclid:

HenryKawa:

OPY

Yes, you are right, it was a forwarded message to me from someone you sent the message to.  Occasionally people forward messages to me, which you or others have written about me.   I've received several of those forwarded messages recently.    Its okay to encourage other members to ignore me (the troll).  However,  I hope they decide for themselves.  

On another note, I would like to point out the great job WGT Staff, Customer Service and Moderators do on a daily basis.  I don't think they get enough recognition for everything they do.   

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 3:55 AM

HenryKawa:
    Yes, you are right, it was a forwarded message to me from someone you sent the message to.

That's very funny , I don't know what you are smoking but I want some . I would appreciate it if you would not lie about me forwarding any PM to you . It just proves how dishonest you are , A narcissist and a charlatan ...

BTW -  The message i got from Opy was not about you anyway .  LOL

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 8:25 AM

Everytime he's about to post in here, he wears his mask...

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 11:38 AM

Go get them henry .

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 11:40 AM

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 1:12 PM

CEverett12:

HenryKawa:
    Yes, you are right, it was a forwarded message to me from someone you sent the message to.

That's very funny , I don't know what you are smoking but I want some . I would appreciate it if you would not lie about me forwarding any PM to you . It just proves how dishonest you are , A narcissist and a charlatan ...

BTW -  The message i got from Opy was not about you anyway .  LOL

I have received several messages from other people over the course of a few months, who are closet friends of mine.  Not you sir.   

More important  is a message I got back from Customer Service.  I've always said they are doing an excellent job.  Below is the messages I posted on another thread, but think its important enough to repost it in this thread:

HenryKawa:

Just to let everyone know, I did reach out to WGT Customer Service and asked about some of the concerns members were having with the non-flash version.  I am waiting to hear back from them on several issues.  I'm confident WGT is aware of the few minor glitches that are concerning people and are working towards making improvements.  

I did hear back from Customer Service.  They thanked me for passing along all the concerns that people were having and said those issues were forwarded to the Q/A team to find a resolution.   I know someone in another thread was upset that customer service ignores them, but I did not find that to be true.  They got back to me promptly and are doing something to improve the non-flash version of WGT.  I'm very pleased. 

RSS