Forums

Help › Forums

Comments about HENRY KAWA

Wed, Jun 7 2023 6:47 PM (166 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2020 1:20 PM

This thread is called "Comments about Henry Kawa".  Here is one of Henry's favourite comment made by unknown persons:

COMMENT:  "Henry Kawa the consummate golf warrior ".  Henry Kawa is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. He is brutal in warfare yet magnanimous in victory. Henry is a true sportsman and worthy adversary.  

I am trying to find the person who made this comment.   Who ever is responsible, can you please identify yourself?  Please.  I want to know who my strong supporters are.

PS.  I don't even know what that word means - magnanimous.  Never heard it before.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2020 2:31 PM

Henry .

You need to accept your greatness, you need to rise up into your full stature, because if you don’t, you are going to continually bow down low to enter into the caves of those who would have you believing that you were born for caves; when in fact, those are their caves and they were born for them. You think that you’re not allowed to stand tall in your mind, heart and body— but you are! And when you do, you’ll see how little those caves and the people in them, really are. It’s difficult, because you want everyone to matter, but really, most of them just don’t. Only a few do. Most of them aren’t even worth being mad at..

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2020 2:32 PM

Magna = WGT in latin

Animous = Troll in latin too....

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2020 5:16 PM

HenryKawa:

This thread is called "Comments about Henry Kawa".  Here is one of Henry's favourite comment made by unknown persons:

COMMENT:  "Henry Kawa the consummate golf warrior ".  Henry Kawa is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. He is brutal in warfare yet magnanimous in victory. Henry is a true sportsman and worthy adversary.  

I am trying to find the person who made this comment.   Who ever is responsible, can you please identify yourself?  Please.  I want to know who my strong supporters are.

PS.  I don't even know what that word means - magnanimous.  Never heard it before.

More like the Most Delusional Player of all Time who has ever lived!

In psychiatric circles it is called Henry Kawa syndrom.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2020 3:12 AM

You don't know what magnanimous means. You know what boomerang means? Well...it's a good thing you opened this thread, you soon will find out....

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2020 6:59 AM

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2020 8:20 AM

HenryKawa:

Well, whom ever penned that, surely has a command of the English language, which would make me believe it is Not Henry blowing his *****...

And what's with ^ ?

Running an event free of crass behavior, leave you wanton to follow Henry, and leave your self induced accolades, of being kind, only to demean your image to others in here?

Shaking  head  *SIGH*

Sometimes things are exactly as they seem....

That's what the ellipsis is for, more to be said, leaves it up to the reader to finish with appropriate vernacular

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2020 10:52 AM

Henry kawa  has been a pro golfer for 10 years on wgt . And in that time he has been at the very top of his game..

But as they say, in baseball, fella, it’s time to hang up the cleats and put the crotch cup in the drawer.

Henry who of late has been playing more like a Tiger cub , finished in 38th place in his own rumanian country club major . 

Mister kawa  told Sports Balls Illustrated Magazine, that the way he played, he could have been beaten by a trained flamingo, who had only the basic golf skills.

It was sad to see the once great Henry kawa , be reduced to a mere golfer, especially after he missed hitting the ball on the 3rd, 7th, 13th, and 18th  holes..

When the legendary golfer was asked if he felt embarrassed at finishing in 38th place, he shook his head and asked "Does Trump lie?...hell yes, hell, hell yes!"

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2020 11:09 AM

Reflecting to his wife, Henry kawa , this morning at breakfast, considered his touch around the greens and the record number of found golf balls to be his greatest accomplishments in 2020..

He enthused to his wife  "my chipping and fringe putts were fantastic this year. Let's not forget about the sand wedges - they rocked.".

He continued: "That 25 at Andyson's tournament in August was the best. I must have found 3 Titleists and 2 Callaways. One of them was orange. I love those. And I kicked everybodies butt too. Pass the grape jelly, would you, Love .

After finishing his coffee, henry  asked his better half  if he could reserve the living room for the afternoon to try out a new putter on their large carpet..

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2020 3:36 PM

CEverett 

sent you a PM 

OPY

RSS