Forums

Help › Forums

*Announcement About WGT on Flash*

Thu, Jan 7 2021 4:44 PM (207 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,229 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2020 8:30 AM

Doc58:

At least move it so it doesn't hide the hole. It's very annoying. Hard to believe that someone didn't realize this when they were developing the new program. 

If they don't want to move the pop ups can they at least make the hole bigger.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2020 9:08 AM

callaghan159:

Doc58:

At least move it so it doesn't hide the hole. It's very annoying. Hard to believe that someone didn't realize this when they were developing the new program. 

If they don't want to move the pop ups can they at least make the hole bigger.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

That's funny....usually guys are hoping for smaller holes !

• JDGHOST
    6,797 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2020 2:17 PM

ct690911:

• callaghan159
    6,229 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2020 2:53 PM

ct690911:

Well....what can I say. I'm speechless.

• flopperboy2
    752 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2020 2:26 PM

NOLAN

i will try this

THANK YOU

FLOPPERBOY2

• flopperboy2
    752 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 4:38 PM

hi nolan

did try steam and wine with no luck

looks like i need a windows p.c to run game

flopperboy2

• nolan60
    176 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 9:04 PM

flopperboy2:

hi nolan

did try steam and wine with no luck

looks like i need a windows p.c to run game

flopperboy2

What version of Linux you running also when you install steam for Linux try different proton drivers in steam I had to use 4.0 .... I couldn't get 5 to work

nolan

• BogeyOne
    1,967 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 5:09 AM

nolan60:

What version of Linux you running also when you install steam for Linux try different proton drivers in steam I had to use 4.0 .... I couldn't get 5 to work

nolan

Same for me.

• TheCabJockey
    10 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 7:26 PM

The info box after each shot showing carry, spin, etc is certainly missed on the new app. If you switch clubs before switching view the club switches back. I don't see on my CC how to remove a player. I've been trying to spend time on the app everyday. It has a long way to go to equal what the flash version has been.

• jbh1212
    102 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2020 1:13 PM

good evening. you new app you have set up has to many issues with it the main one is the meter goes smoothly till hits the first block then tends to go slow causing go before and if wait goes miles past. i am one off many players that spends money on the game,we send email requesting response from wgt but get known. wgt need to provide the service to the players, i am sure 60 percent off players are leaving,the system you have created has to many issue full screen also to big doesnt give much option cant see when friends are online either. my issue is the meter and all my items i ve paid for gone. 

i think adjust the app look into the meter and also take time to listen to the players and there request,this app made 2019 and its 2020 issues not resolved as off yet what surety do we have that it will be fixed

thank you 

jbh1212

RSS