6,229 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2020 3:33 AM

HenryKawa:
    I've decided NOT to leave.  

&(^&^%^$^%#$@#$$#@%$&^%&)(***)

• DComer904
    2 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2020 4:23 AM

Ok so i installed the new option but nothing happens, screen comes up just stays black. Has the new option just not been activated or is it something on my end?

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2020 6:48 AM

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2020 7:31 AM

TopShelf2010:

callaghan159:

HenryKawa:

&(^&^%^$^%#$@#$#@%tiny_mce_markeramp;^%&)(***)

Amen.

On a positive note, I won a sleeve of balls from a friend that I bet the claim of leaving was a bunch of BS as usual.

Don

I think the vast majority of public declarations about leaving are BS. There's a lot of venting that goes on and frustrations with the game displayed here in the forum, but how many times over the years have we seen someone scream blue murder about what a scam the whole thing is and how they were done giving WGT their money....only to carry on playing six times a day...?

Some people (I'm sure many of us can think of one or two specific examples) are egregious examples of this as they have announced several times they are leaving, definitely leaving this time....etc etc.....

I have no doubt that many thousands of players actually will leave after Dec 29th, but they will just drift away quietly and without fuss.

• JDGHOST
    6,794 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2020 1:47 PM

Wutpa:

TopShelf2010:

callaghan159:

HenryKawa:

&(^&^%^$^%#$@#$#@%tiny_mce_markeramp;^%&)(***)

Amen.

On a positive note, I won a sleeve of balls from a friend that I bet the claim of leaving was a bunch of BS as usual.

Don

I think the vast majority of public declarations about leaving are BS. There's a lot of venting that goes on and frustrations with the game displayed here in the forum, but how many times over the years have we seen someone scream blue murder about what a scam the whole thing is and how they were done giving WGT their money....only to carry on playing six times a day...?

Some people (I'm sure many of us can think of one or two specific examples) are egregious examples of this as they have announced several times they are leaving, definitely leaving this time....etc etc.....

I have no doubt that many thousands of players actually will leave after Dec 29th, but they will just drift away quietly and without fuss.

Well I have to stand here and eat crow ...But I am willing to admit when I'm wrong ...I was one if not the most outspoken about removal of flash and my extreme dislike of the App version...Although I didn't constantly say I was leaving but I did say it ... And I am here to say not only am i playing the new Version but I'm digging it !! 

Now when I say  I'm "Diggin it"  I mean the playablity ...Still not thrilled with the Less user friendly issue's compared to Flash ...The "All Green" friends list when trying to invite someone to a game is killin me!! Please get that sorted WGT...The no camera options when opponent is hitting or putting as well..Few other things ...But willing to wait it out..

JD  

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2020 2:36 PM

HenryKawa:

JDGHOST:
    I am here to say not only am i playing the new Version but I'm digging it !!

This may be the best day in WGT history! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Now if only we could get goldeena to come back.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2020 11:42 PM

petrieboy:

the new version is cartoon golf, and the putting is awful.

The reason I decided not to leave WGT forever, is that the new cartoon golf is not that bad.  I can get used to it.  As a matter of fact, I am pretty sure I will become the Best Player of All time on the new system.    Although I'm too humble to spread that around because I don't like to blow my own horse.  

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 1:46 AM

SamSpayed:

HenryKawa:

JDGHOST:

I think he's trying to find a new wig maker....and maybe a make-up artist.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 6:36 PM

ct690911:

SamSpayed:

HenryKawa:

JDGHOST:

I think he's trying to find a new wig maker....and maybe a make-up artist.

lol.   I may need a wig maker, but as far as makeup.  I don't think I need it.  The ladies go crazy over me and my good looks.  I'm just saying....   

They go crazy over me, even before they find out that I am VERY financially stable.  

RSS