7,201 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 7:26 PM

HenryKawa:

ct690911:

SamSpayed:

HenryKawa:
    I've decided NOT to leave.  

JDGHOST:
    I am here to say not only am i playing the new Version but I'm digging it !!

This may be the best day in WGT history! 😁😁😁

Now if only we could get goldeena to come back.

I think he's trying to find a new wig maker....and maybe a make-up artist.

lol.   I may need a wig maker, but as far as makeup.  I don't think I need it.  The ladies go crazy over me and my good looks.  I'm just saying....   

They go crazy over me, even before they find out that I am VERY financially stable.  

I was referring to Goldeena (bolded) Henry...as usual, sharp as a tack.

• JDGHOST
    6,795 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 4:58 PM

The "All Green" friends list when trying to invite someone to a game is killin me!! Please get that sorted WGT...The no camera options when opponent is hitting or putting as well.

Also can not get multi player games at all .....I mean any of um!! Alt,Skins Match etc....

I am 100% convinced that the option of inviting "Anyone" or just Random players is not working on PCEA ...I can set up a game with friends that I know are actually on and "Available" sure...But that's it !! If I click search for anyone  ...Have never seen even 1 player show up....Same issue if I search for a "Random" game I am yet to find even ONE lobby..Like I said I'm convinced these options are not functioning  at all ....i go back on flash an bingo find almost any game I wan't...

This needs to be addressed and I mean.... Toot Sweet!!!

• triple000
    220 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 7:37 PM

JDGHOST:

WGT...The no camera options when opponent is hitting or putting as well.

That's the way it should be !!..........You can't do it in "Real Golf ".....Also they show the Club a player has selected .......that should go as well !

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 8:49 PM

ct690911:

I was referring to Goldeena (bolded) Henry...as usual, sharp as a tack.

Look at you CT!!!!   I'm impressed!   Great sense of humor and higher intelligence.  I always thought you were a prude.  I guess I was wrong.  Your a great guy, and The TOP Greatest Smartest WGT Member of all time.   Congratulations sir.  

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 12:24 PM

CT.  Please lets not get off topic.  This thread is about Flash.  If you continue to hi-jack the thread people will be angry with you.  Just a friendly warning from a friend and fellow Canadian.   BACK TO FLASH.   I have been playing some of the new format (non-flash).  I hate to disappoint the nay-sayers, but its actually pretty darn good.  I am starting to like it very much.  WGT did an excellent job and I think it will only improve in 2021, once the smoke clears of Flash going down.   Anyone agree with me on this????  Lets hear what others think.

• JDGHOST
    6,795 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2020 1:45 PM

PRIESTESS:

JDGHOST:

JDGHOST:

JDGHOST:

WGTChampion:
    Additionally, we have plans to bring many of the website features into the new desktop version so you can access them directly within the game. 

Champ,

As you probably know I have been extremely outspoken about my dislike of the "New" version ...And how the Flash version is far superior ...

That being said I have been trying very hard to adapt to PCEA as I said I would give it a real try before I abandon  WGT all together come Dec 29th...

Thought I would voice my opinion of the biggest flaws or "Turn-offs"

1. The continuing issue with the "Billboard" during reverse view putting
    2. This one just drives me nuts....The cumbersome way we have to switch clubs/shot type....Everything takes 2 clicks to do as opposed to just 1 in flash....It may sound like nitpicking but when your up against a 45 sec clock......
    3. The camera issue ugggg ...Again clumsy and time consuming why cant we just have cameras on the mini map and click them ONCE like in flash?
    4. Another camera issue is there are no options to switch to various views when another player is hitting a shot or more importantly when they are putting?    
    5. There are an  excessive amount of "Pop-ups" on the green... we don't need to see a giant "EXCELLENT" when we ding a putt? Just cause it was ding does not guarantee I made the put would be nice to see the roll out ...
    6. Here's a big one...When I am just off the green and I chose to Pitch,Flop,chip which ever...A lot of us hit and watch the shot in reverse view which again helps to see the roll out of the shot.... BUT now soon as you hit  the camera immediately changes back to the standard view behind the golfer and some cases you cant even see the green from that view....
    7. Please, PLEASE don't incorporate the apparel "Boost platform" into anything else ..IE WGT/CC Tourneys It's the only pure part of the game left on PCEA (I have heard rumor's that will be happening 😕) I hope there "Fake News" rumor's...
    8. THE LAG on PCEA is just horrible !!  The constant waiting in between  screens,games switching from settings to Tourney boards to well...  really anything The "Loading" is just sooooo slow?.                                                                                                                                               
    9.  That's all I can think of at the moment....

Now that I have been playing PCEA for a week or so I have a few more  issues...

10.   When I go to set up any multi-player game ....I often get a "pop-up box" that says something to the effect  of....  "Something went wrong and there is to weak of an internet signal"  Then it gives two icons or tabs you can click "Cancel or Retry" neither really does anything just leaves me in lobby with 3 other players... we can chat but can not tee off....I have super fast internet I'm sure that's not the issue...This only happens when I try to set-up the game ...No issues in any single player game or when I get invited to a game....

11. Also a HUGE issue ...When I am setting a multi-player game and I click the "Invite" tab it shows a list of all my friends that are "GREEN" or at least that's what you would think.... But from the list of 30 (or however many) Green friends it showed... I would say about 1/3 of them are actually Green and available most that I click on immediately cancel as if they declined.... But it turns out they are not really green....   I discovered this by  opening the Flash game client window at the same time......When I  looked over at the flash friend list MOST of the greens on PCEA where actually not available...

That one one is a real pain in the a** bug that needs fixing "To Sweet"

So like I stated I am REALLY trying to give the "New" WGT a try.....BUT this list is growing....

12. I have yet to find even ONE skins game or a match (Challenge mode) on PCEA regardless if I search to join a game OR I set one up with open invites? And this is at least 50x's I have tried ...Not one person has even showed up and declined? 

I think the issue is these options are simply not working on PCEA? I immediately wen't back on flash and found MANY available Match Challenge games I also set one up with an open invite and players were popping in the lobby like normal ...Now I know for a fact that from now till Dec 29th cross-platform works between PCEA and Flash and players are online playing so whats the deal?....Oh and on a side note it will work if I invite a specific player that I know is online and available....That is the only time tho..."Random Anybody" searches have not produced even 1 player showing up in the lobby and I have tried at least 50 times now...Same thing for me trying to join a game NEVER NOT ONCE have I found one...

This will be a huge issue if it continues after flash is gone...

Superb post. Remove the " Bill Board" when reverse putting please. Had a putt from 5 feet earlier and the Board covered the whole grid in reverse. Got an invite to join a game and accepted. Then it just kept spinning for ages so i canceled the game invite and exited the launcher.  Like JD said 2 clicks everywhere gets annoying after a while

13. We need to have the option to switch green dots movement from forward and back (or up/Down)  to include left/right breaks on greens when using ALL shots....Like on "Flash"....As it stands now on the launcher you can only see dots side to side (Or Break) left /right movement in "Putting" mode...

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2020 2:09 PM

JDGHOST:

PRIESTESS:

JDGHOST:

JDGHOST:

JDGHOST:

WGTChampion:
    Additionally, we have plans to bring many of the website features into the new desktop version so you can access them directly within the game. 

Champ,

As you probably know I have been extremely outspoken about my dislike of the "New" version ...And how the Flash version is far superior ...

That being said I have been trying very hard to adapt to PCEA as I said I would give it a real try before I abandon  WGT all together come Dec 29th...

Thought I would voice my opinion of the biggest flaws or "Turn-offs"

1. The continuing issue with the "Billboard" during reverse view putting
    2. This one just drives me nuts....The cumbersome way we have to switch clubs/shot type....Everything takes 2 clicks to do as opposed to just 1 in flash....It may sound like nitpicking but when your up against a 45 sec clock......
    3. The camera issue ugggg ...Again clumsy and time consuming why cant we just have cameras on the mini map and click them ONCE like in flash?
    4. Another camera issue is there are no options to switch to various views when another player is hitting a shot or more importantly when they are putting?    
    5. There are an  excessive amount of "Pop-ups" on the green... we don't need to see a giant "EXCELLENT" when we ding a putt? Just cause it was ding does not guarantee I made the put would be nice to see the roll out ...
    6. Here's a big one...When I am just off the green and I chose to Pitch,Flop,chip which ever...A lot of us hit and watch the shot in reverse view which again helps to see the roll out of the shot.... BUT now soon as you hit  the camera immediately changes back to the standard view behind the golfer and some cases you cant even see the green from that view....
    7. Please, PLEASE don't incorporate the apparel "Boost platform" into anything else ..IE WGT/CC Tourneys It's the only pure part of the game left on PCEA (I have heard rumor's that will be happening 😕) I hope there "Fake News" rumor's...
    8. THE LAG on PCEA is just horrible !!  The constant waiting in between  screens,games switching from settings to Tourney boards to well...  really anything The "Loading" is just sooooo slow?.                                                                                                                                               
    9.  That's all I can think of at the moment....

Now that I have been playing PCEA for a week or so I have a few more  issues...

10.   When I go to set up any multi-player game ....I often get a "pop-up box" that says something to the effect  of....  "Something went wrong and there is to weak of an internet signal"  Then it gives two icons or tabs you can click "Cancel or Retry" neither really does anything just leaves me in lobby with 3 other players... we can chat but can not tee off....I have super fast internet I'm sure that's not the issue...This only happens when I try to set-up the game ...No issues in any single player game or when I get invited to a game....

11. Also a HUGE issue ...When I am setting a multi-player game and I click the "Invite" tab it shows a list of all my friends that are "GREEN" or at least that's what you would think.... But from the list of 30 (or however many) Green friends it showed... I would say about 1/3 of them are actually Green and available most that I click on immediately cancel as if they declined.... But it turns out they are not really green....   I discovered this by  opening the Flash game client window at the same time......When I  looked over at the flash friend list MOST of the greens on PCEA where actually not available...

That one one is a real pain in the a** bug that needs fixing "To Sweet"

So like I stated I am REALLY trying to give the "New" WGT a try.....BUT this list is growing....

12. I have yet to find even ONE skins game or a match (Challenge mode) on PCEA regardless if I search to join a game OR I set one up with open invites? And this is at least 50x's I have tried ...Not one person has even showed up and declined? 

I think the issue is these options are simply not working on PCEA? I immediately wen't back on flash and found MANY available Match Challenge games I also set one up with an open invite and players were popping in the lobby like normal ...Now I know for a fact that from now till Dec 29th cross-platform works between PCEA and Flash and players are online playing so whats the deal?....Oh and on a side note it will work if I invite a specific player that I know is online and available....That is the only time tho..."Random Anybody" searches have not produced even 1 player showing up in the lobby and I have tried at least 50 times now...Same thing for me trying to join a game NEVER NOT ONCE have I found one...

This will be a huge issue if it continues after flash is gone...

Superb post. Remove the " Bill Board" when reverse putting please. Had a putt from 5 feet earlier and the Board covered the whole grid in reverse. Got an invite to join a game and accepted. Then it just kept spinning for ages so i canceled the game invite and exited the launcher.  Like JD said 2 clicks everywhere gets annoying after a while

13. We need to have the option to switch green dots movement from forward and back (or up/Down)  to include left/right breaks on greens when using ALL shots....Like on "Flash"....As it stands now on the launcher you can only see dots side to side (Or Break) left /right movement in "Putting" mode...

You can when you are close to the green, you're 11 yards out in your pic & I'm 19 yards out in mine, i'm off the green & on the fairway & i can do it.

Ken

• JDGHOST
    6,795 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2020 3:42 PM

Kenher01:

You can when you are close to the green, you're 11 yards out in your pic & I'm 19 yards out in mine, i'm off the green & on the fairway & i can do it.

Ken

Yes Ken correct but you are in "Putt" mode....I am saying when I'm in Pitch,chip, flop etc...Like when we were on flash we would get the same indicator and be able to switch the arrows to show the left/right break while in those other shot modes....It's time consuming switching back to putt then back to flop or whatever....

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2020 5:20 PM

JDGHOST:

Kenher01:

Ken

Yes Ken correct but you are in "Putt" mode....I am saying when I'm in Pitch,chip, flop etc...Like when we were on flash we would get the same indicator and be able to switch the arrows to show the left/right break while in those other shot modes....It's time consuming switching back to putt then back to flop or whatever....

Not time consuming at all, just played two back to back MP's with 45 sec's & i switched to putter & back again in a jiffy multiple times, no probs, use your Keybinds in Settings

Ken

• JDGHOST
    6,795 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2020 8:31 PM

Kenher01:

Not time consuming at all, just played two back to back MP's with 45 sec's & i switched to putter & back again in a jiffy multiple times, no probs, use your Keybinds in Settings

Ken

Ok Buddy will give them a try thanks....

RSS