Sat, Nov 7 2020 10:20 PM (70 replies)
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 7:57 AM

JDGHOST:

billycash74:

JDGHOST:

JLozano1989:

or i cannot use my apparel..if i play people on flash..i think i was able to do that before

And that's the way it should be...Apparel should stay in meaningless coin room games ONLY....

because you say so?

Well I guess they should allow apparel "Boost's" in everything ? Because it's very realistic to Golf....I did notice Bryson was wearing all matching Puma apparel when he won the open ...I am sure that explains his new found distance and I bet his Puma Golf Glove had +27 on "Brush power" which explains why he was able to play better than everyone outta the rough...If only Rory had remembered to set his apparel to "On" ....He may not have cried like a baby in the post Tourney press conference !!   

🤣🤣

Going to let you in on a hard to digest piece of info for the rigorously stubborn. 

Whether it's a club or a hat or a ball they all have the exact same type of digital attributes.  Whatever that sum total is how that shot performs.

The only difference is really whether or not your brain can grasp that concept or not.

• JDGHOST
    6,778 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 9:20 AM

Mythanatos:

Going to let you in on a hard to digest piece of info for the rigorously stubborn. 

Whether it's a club or a hat or a ball they all have the exact same type of digital attributes.  Whatever that sum total is how that shot performs.

The only difference is really whether or not your brain can grasp that concept or not

Obviously you are having difficult time grasping what it is I am mocking ....

Let me break it down to a 3rd graders reading level...

Having "Clothes" and "Shoes" change how your "Golf Equipment" IE: Balls and Clubs performs is quite ludicrous....

I realize this is not "Real Golf" and is only a video game But... WGT has always strived to be an outstanding "Golf simulation game" I would expect attributes like that in maybe "Super Mario Bros Golf"...

They would be far better served just adding yardage to a driver or spin to a wedge in the pro shop with maybe an incentive based platform,since after level 103 there is almost no reason to look at any new equipment..

Hopefully this explanation of my "OPINION" of the current apparel add-on's is more understandable for you now...
    😉

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 10:53 AM

JDGHOST:

Mythanatos:

The only difference is really whether or not your brain can grasp that concept or not

Having "Clothes" and "Shoes" change how your "Golf Equipment" IE: Balls and Clubs performs is quite ludicrous....

I realize this is not "Real Golf" and is only a video game But... WGT has always strived to be an outstanding "Golf simulation game" I would expect attributes like that in maybe "Super Mario Bros Golf"...

They would be far better served just adding yardage to a driver or spin to a wedge in the pro shop with maybe an incentive based platform,since after level 103 there is almost no reason to look at any new equipment..

Hopefully this explanation of my "OPINION" of the current apparel add-on's is more understandable for you now...
    😉

actually what you said again. was exactly what i was pointing out but you still didn't understand. go back and re-read. you aren't grasping the concept of what i was talking about. 

but i will repeat because you do seem slow.

and as i said. the only difference is in your head. there is zero difference between the math on how the game is calculated on distance added to a driver or a hat. it functions the same. 

you just can't accept it. and that's a mental issue on your part. because it's the same.

Also by having the bonuses separate from clubs and balls. it allows them to turn them on or off much easier. but i know that's thinking too far outside the box for you.

i won't type the same thing a third time here. so if you still don't get it... then ask someone like a parent or caretaker to explain it to you. 

• JDGHOST
    6,778 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 11:37 AM

Mythanatos:

actually what you said again. was exactly what i was pointing out but you still didn't understand. go back and re-read. you aren't grasping the concept of what i was talking about. 

but i will repeat because you do seem slow.

and as i said. the only difference is in your head. there is zero difference between the math on how the game is calculated on distance added to a driver or a hat. it functions the same. 

you just can't accept it. and that's a mental issue on your part. because it's the same.

Also by having the bonuses separate from clubs and balls. it allows them to turn them on or off much easier. but i know that's thinking too far outside the box for you.

i won't type the same thing a third time here. so if you still don't get it... then ask someone like a parent or caretaker to explain it to you. 

LOL... Ok... Let's agree to disagree...I'm pretty sure you don't wan't to compare brainpans with me anyway....

I perfectly well understand the computer physics of what your saying ...I was simply pointing out the "Arcade Video Game" like way it is being incorporated into the new format which you still just can't seem to comprehend....It's was just my OPINION !!

But I will send you a pair of "candy corn" pants  with a +54 rating of intelligence "Boost" as soon as they come available....

I did enjoy our debate....

BTW I did as you suggested and went back and reread your bellow ORIGINAL sarcastic comment...

Going to let you in on a hard to digest piece of info for the rigorously stubborn. Whether it's a club or a hat or a ball they all have the exact same type of digital attributes.  Whatever that sum total is how that shot performs.The only difference is really whether or not your brain can grasp that concept or not.

• JLozano1989
    11 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 11:55 AM

driver distance doesnt matter ..but ur approches..second shot..it does matter if ur 3 iron distances is 225 or 236 yards..and so on..and is more fun to hit ur driver  320 yards than 289..rtc--in my opinion all games should allow the bonus..if u have em..since they dont have that feature on flash..maybe they think is unfair for people on the new version..to hit the ball further..sorry my spell..english not my 1 st language..

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 12:37 PM

JDGHOST:
    LOL... Ok... Let's agree to disagree...I'm pretty sure you don't wan't to compare brainpans with me anyway....

we could. 

I did college at UT Austin in 2 years and had my doctorate at 23.

But maybe you've done some impressive things yourself. Doesn't really  matter. the point being there are plenty of smart people that play this game.  With tons of accomplishments. Amongst all manner of job descriptions. 

Don't act like you are special. You aren't.

PS ty for the re-read

• 18randy18
    499 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 10:48 PM

JDGHOST:

Mythanatos:

😉

Well Said My Friend

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 11:27 AM

18randy18:

Well I can see having a better pair of shoes or a better glove increasing precision by 2 or 3 % . But some of the other  things like a pair of pants giving you more distance out of the rough or a hat that helps your putting or glove that helps you hit just the hybrid better is a little ridiculous. 

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 1:04 PM

Just so I understand....

The problem is not that a player gains additional yardage via a “purchase” through WGT. The problem is that a player achieves additional yardage by paying 100,000 coins for a hat as opposed to paying 5,700 credits for a club. So the issue is not the result but the means whereby the result is achieved meaning you would accept an additional yardage boost so long as it is not realized through apparel. Am I understanding this correctly? 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 5:17 PM

RSS