Forums

Help › Forums

apparel on/off

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 7 2020 10:20 PM (70 replies)
  • JLozano1989
    11 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 12:02 PM

since the last update i cannot play a normal scored round.with the apparel on.some people join my room but i,m unable to c them..green.if i turn apparel off..i can still play..but what was the point on working hard to upgrade my gear..hope it gets fixed soon..thanks

• JLozano1989
    11 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2020 11:37 AM

or i cannot use my apparel..if i play people on flash..i think i was able to do that before

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2020 12:55 PM

I tried a Match Play game with apparel on and off and didn't have trouble inviting friends. 

Any additional information could be helpful. 

_CHAMPION 

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2020 7:24 PM

If you are playing someone that is using the flash version and they set the game up you do not have the option to turn on the apparel. I you are playing someone using the old version and you set it up in new version you have the option the turn it on of off.

fireman33

• JLozano1989
    11 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2020 7:34 PM

yea my problem..is with the people still playing on the flash version..guys playing on new version its ok..somehow i struggle to find em lately..ii,m sure i be ok again soon thanks

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2020 8:32 PM

JLozano1989:

or i cannot use my apparel..if i play people on flash..i think i was able to do that before

And that's the way it should be...Apparel should stay in meaningless coin room games ONLY....

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 3:47 AM

JDGHOST:

JLozano1989:

And that's the way it should be...Apparel should stay in meaningless coin room games ONLY....

because you say so?

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 4:35 AM

good thing this debate will be over on December 29th :)

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 5:45 AM

billycash74:

JDGHOST:

JLozano1989:

because you say so?

Well I guess they should allow apparel "Boost's" in everything ? Because it's very realistic to Golf....I did notice Bryson was wearing all matching Puma apparel when he won the open ...I am sure that explains his new found distance and I bet his Puma Golf Glove had +27 on "Brush power" which explains why he was able to play better than everyone outta the rough...If only Rory had remembered to set his apparel to "On" ....He may not have cried like a baby in the post Tourney press conference !!   

🤣🤣

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 5:49 AM

RSS