Forums

Help › Forums

Issue buying credits

Sun, Feb 12 2023 7:02 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bsuphi644
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 6:55 AM

I am trying to buy credits and it just keeps saying unable to deposit funds.  I sent an email and haven't heard anything yet.  All I want to do is spend some money, you would think that would be fixed rather quickly.  Anyone else having this problem?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2011 10:46 AM

bsuphi644:

I am trying to buy credits and it just keeps saying unable to deposit funds.  I sent an email and haven't heard anything yet.  All I want to do is spend some money, you would think that would be fixed rather quickly.  Anyone else having this problem?

hi

i'll check in on this for you.

-wgticon

• founderbunker
    4 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2013 6:40 AM

I was happily buying credits on my debit card card when I realised my bank were charging me for foreign currency transactions availing myself of a prepaid MasterCard loading it I attempted to buy credits which would let me get some Srixons. I got the same message Immediately contacted WGT and am still waiting for a response. Any suggestions please?

WGTicon:

bsuphi644:

hi

i'll check in on this for you.

-wgticon

• Boukashka
    15 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2013 12:56 AM

The problem is the same. I can not buy credits.

• Boukashka
    15 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2013 10:36 AM

There are no problems now.

• rlwbob1
    3 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2013 11:01 AM

I am having the same problem in that when I play for free credits they are getting posted right away.   I have played serveral couses and i have received ZERO CREDITS.  Its no wonder you are having the problems you are having.

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2013 1:08 PM

rlwbob1:

I am having the same problem in that when I play for free credits they are getting posted right away.   I have played serveral couses and i have received ZERO CREDITS.  Its no wonder you are having the problems you are having.

Where did you get the idea that you get credits just for playing? You do not get credits just for playing. You can get credits if you play well enough in a tournament to win some. 

• rtball
    10 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 6:25 AM

I am having the same problem now !!!  Just tried to spend 50$ and it would not let me ?  A lot of issues with this game.  Only been playing  few weeks and although it's a lot of fun, there's been a lot of issues to deal with. Never thought they wouldn't take my money though ??

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 11:49 AM

rtball:

I am having the same problem now !!!  Just tried to spend 50$ and it would not let me ?  A lot of issues with this game.  Only been playing  few weeks and although it's a lot of fun, there's been a lot of issues to deal with. Never thought they wouldn't take my money though ??

hi

please email us at members@worldgolftour.com and in subject put: Deposit issues.

we will look at it asap.

-wgticon

• Batmandarknight
    2 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2023 6:29 PM

I am now having problems trying to buy credits and it just keeps saying unable to deposit funds.  I sent an email and haven't heard anything yet.  What is really going on with WGT, it's always something with them.  UGH, GOING TO SEE IF I CAN DOWNLOAD TIGER WOODS ON COMPUTER. SICK OF THIS NONSENSE WITH WGT, ALWAYS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.

• PAGES
RSS