Forums

Help › Forums

Is this WGT's oldest active player?

Tue, Apr 13 2021 9:12 PM (176 replies)
  • pdb1
    21,526 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 1:43 PM

giraldin:
    Maybe it would be nice to see some girls here with a long time in wgt. I personally know one, and for me she is the best, surely she is the reason why I did not want to leave this game .............

I couldn't agree more. Things go better with girls/women. Had some of the funniest, funnest, and best matches. With various females around WGT.

So far . From what I can tell . These are the females still active pre 2010 . That I have run across .

SeattleSue

Stevieg314

PRIESTESS

RUSAVED

These I'm pretty sure about . Any others on the list I can't tell . I now have scanned ( looked at ) nearly 2000 profiles

• pdb1
    21,526 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 1:51 PM

SongGuy:

we were putting them in the few stores in our little rural towns in the White Mountains.

It was bought about 10 years ago by a family I knew from up in "The Valley,"

Anyway, what I was wondering is what happens after Flash is no longer available? Are all our stats lost as it transfers to the other WGT platform?

Regards,

Jeff

SongGuy

Very very cool an interesting post Jeff.

I don't think you'll have to worry about your stats. Somehow on the new platform they will continue on and be viewable. I can't imagine there being any other answer to that one.

It's a Small world. You know Arizona has some very beautiful White Mountains as well. And a very big " Valley ". The Valley of the SUN .

{]]{{]]{{]]{{]]{{]]{{]]{{]]

On Friday I wrote a response to MioKontic ( below ). It is so freaking irritating waiting for the mods . And lately they only post about half of what I post . Because they can . Some of those posts probably took me a half an hour to an hour to write . I barely post anymore . After I get as far as I am going to go with this " TRAILBAZER " project . I will be done . My final contribution .

• craigswan
    20,229 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 2:06 PM

My boss the supernova has been here since 2011 .

She is getting really old now .

Bet she won't even remember my birthday next week .

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 7:21 PM

WHAAAAATTTT....... Iconian still in the house!  Hey buddy long time no see.  It is also gr8 to see you still here. 

Ox

• MioKontic
    3,749 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 5:30 AM

A few to add to your list:

JohnHancock - Nov 2008, still active.
    Cash11 - Jun 2009, still active.
    pauls - Dec 2007, still active.
    restorethis - Nov 2009.  Still active in 2020, but not played in the last few months.
    portsD - Feb 2008.  Still active, but not played since mid-June 2020.
    Eivets - Feb 2009, still active.
    Cate55 - Apr 2009.  Still plays occasionally.
    ahades - June 2009.  Clocked up 3000 consecutive days last year (see profile blog), not sure if he still plays.

Not active, but have played 1 or more games recently:

Macduff10 - Jan 2009, played a game in July 2020.
    b0geybuster (spelled with a zero) - Dec 2009, played a few games in June 2020.
    Faterson - May 2009, played a game in April 2020.
    DanSamCam - Jul 2009, played a couple of games in July 2020 and has been threatening to come back.
    Woodsy747 - Feb 2009, played a game in April 2020.

Oldies Not active any more:

Andyson - Jun 2009.  Passed away, but will always be remembered.
    Teetime1 - Dec 2009.  b0geybuster's dad.  No recent score history or activity.
    ljbast - Aug 2009.  Doesn't seem to have played in the last couple of years.
    SweetiePie - Apr 2009.  Was very ill I believe, don't know if she is still with us.
    Chuckiee - Jun 2008.  Stopped playing not long after his wife died a few years ago (within the last 5 years)..

I myself have been here since Nov 2010.  Took a break for about 4 years from 2014 following the probable death (unconfirmed) of WGT friend LizzieRossetti, looking in maybe a couple of times a year, playing the odd game with Andyson whilst chatting on Skype.  Came back to WGT regularity some time in 2018.

• pdb1
    21,526 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2020 5:23 PM

It looks like the mods conveniently lost my response to you . MioKontic . So I will try again .

I appreciate your good effort here . Saves me a lot of time . Aphrodite is 21 More CC's down on my list . 36 CC's left after that . That is the short list of 96 CC's on my list .

This gets the Aphrodite members some due recognition . As I doubt I will make it another 21 CC's . I don't look through every members friends list in a CC . But most with a good amount of friends .

dansamcam
    eivets
    PortsD
    pauls
    CASH11
    JohnHancock

will be added to the to the 45 that still need trophies .

After that . I have 1100 more to look through on the guy I am in right now .

The other names you mention . Are posted here and all get their due respect .

Thanx again MioKontic

• RoggRR
    464 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 3:41 AM

... alangardner ...

WGT member since Jun 2009.

My old friend. Retired ranger. He plays few times every week, at least ( if he is not on kayaking and camping tour there, in Colorado mountains )

• craigswan
    20,229 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 5:53 AM

Girl's on wgt .

Reminds me of an interview martin o'neil the former irish football manager had with the press before the world football world cup .

He was asked that since the english team were taking their women with them what would the irish players be allowed to do .

He looked straight at the camera and with a straight face he said .

I don't mind the pretty one's coming with us but there will be no ugly women allowed .

lol .

• pdb1
    21,526 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 8:54 AM

RoggRR:
    alangardner ...

Has been added .

• pdb1
    21,526 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 8:58 AM

craigswan:
    the english team were taking their women with them

The difference here is . Would the WGT women take the men with them ?

RSS