Forums

Help › Forums

Is this WGT's oldest active player?

Mon, Jun 26 2023 1:37 PM (195 replies)
  • SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 8:10 PM

lol  Wow this is awesome.. Been back for 3 days and already winning Trophy's!!   Thanks pdb1  is really good to see you boys.  Member since September 2009.

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 8:18 PM

Yeah buddy,  I'm just coming back after a few years away from the game and found the new WGT launcher.  Gotta say,  it doesn't feel like the real WGT game. It just feels like a copy of what is already a great game dedicated to the real spirit of GOLF. 

I don't care for it and I'll be very sad once or if they switch to this knockoff version of the game. 

But, over time I could get used to playing just about anything if I really wanted too.  It just doesn't bring me joy to play it.  Not like our decade's old flash version.  lol

Ox

• flicklives
    33 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 9:46 PM

Thanks pdb1 for the award.

I'm not a computer gamer, and am a very beginner real golfer.

I found WGT by accident surfing the web in 2009 and got hooked.

Its a great game, with great players. I've enjoyed many hours of

great fun. Thanks for your efforts on this.  

• craigswan
    30,949 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2020 1:02 AM

I bought my son the sega mega drive console for xmas in the late nineties . I could never get a game on his pga golf game as he was hooked .

I had to wait until middle of the night and sneak on when he was sleeping .

Still have that console and game up my attic .

Finally learned how to work a computer and went searching for a free golf game .

The rest is history .

Here since june 2010 .

• ozysouthpaw
    2,843 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2020 2:20 AM

TDHarvey:
    pretty cool thread....myself and pekk24 both joined the same week in 2009...have played thousands of rounds with Rich....youd think we would be better lol 

Very cool thread. I played against both TDHarvey and pekk24 in this years World Cup, didn't realise until now I joined 12 months before they did , Feb 2008 :-)

• reddog1965
    1,184 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2020 5:27 AM

Wow never knew how many long time players are still on beside me. June 2008 for me, keep it going.

RSS