Forums

Help › Forums

Is this game fixed

Thu, Apr 11 2024 2:30 AM (113 replies)
  • el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 9:01 PM

Fair enough...

As for multiple accounts, what little we know, he may just be using starter gear until he gets pushed back on tees and then does rinse and repeat.  When i briefly scanned his profile it didnt look like he was scamming WGT tournaments or ready gos. He doesnt have massive earnings beyond what someone would get for tier promotion.  A restarter using starter gear is not a real threat or WGT would ban him.  Could be wrong though.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 9:24 PM

Well, I don’t think he should be banned. I’m just not willing to give him the benefit of the doubt regarding the stuff he’s posted.  

• SpazzStick
    262 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 9:48 PM

10000 bonus points for the use of Trabant.

• BrianCheese
    37 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 2:42 AM

I wasn't aware there was another thread until I'd already posted this. If you looked at the times the posts were posted you would have seen this and not made yourself out to look considerable more of an a hole than you were hoping to make me look.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 2:20 PM

A member since October 2018, but his other thread he said he’d been playing 6 years?

Robert1893:

Well, I don’t think he should be banned. I’m just not willing to give him the benefit of the doubt regarding the stuff he’s posted.  

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 5:26 PM

BrianCheese:

I wasn't aware there was another thread until I'd already posted this. If you looked at the times the posts were posted you would have seen this and not made yourself out to look considerable more of an a hole than you were hoping to make me look.

Actually, I did look and was aware. I just wanted to make the comment.  ðŸ˜Ž

And to you, it's Dr. A Hole. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 5:27 PM

andwhy67:
    A member since October 2018, but his other thread he said he’d been playing 6 years?

For some, time passes by at a different rate. ðŸ˜‰

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 10:41 AM

BrianCheese:

I'm surprised by the fact that you still don't know this. ALL free-to-play games are specifically designed to make you want to spend money if you enjoy the game and thus want to become better. ALL of them.

Now, if you don't like those games, then play the ones that require upfront payments. We're talking about 50 or 60 dollars.

If you still don't want to spend money, stop playing video games, simple.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2020 7:42 AM

there are two kind of games:

-games where everyone compete from same start line, under same conditions with same chances cause they all bought a game once and can play it forever

-pay to win games. where those willing to pay more will be in better position from those who want to play for free or to pay less

Nik

• downunderkid
    39 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 12:01 AM

a very interesting post and no i spend good money not us dollars aus dollars so it costs me more wgt does not treat me any better have a look at my scores lol 

i do agree with robert i did slip up and bought  50 dollars of credit and shot a mid  50s around st andrews has not happen again food for thought 

what i find if you speak your mind here expect to get put to the cross 

RSS