Forums

Help › Forums

Thanks for the Help WGT

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 16 2020 7:26 AM (5 replies)
  • RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 5:55 PM

Crappy lies (hidden of course) and a jumpy meter, who could ask for anything more?

• DoctorLarry
    4,277 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 9:46 PM

RenoRick:

Crappy lies (hidden of course) and a jumpy meter, who could ask for anything more?

You always do.

Complain, complain, complain.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 11:57 PM

The game has always been the same and I'm getting close to 10 years playing it.

Can't help the crappy lies, just try to stick to fairways but Jump meter is another story.  Was nitemare early on for me,  then got a pretty powerful puter that could handle the workload.

WGT is a big game and loads a ton of graphics on it for each hole.  I worked out the jump meter within reason is ya puter is still loading tree's and stuff in when your playing a shot. So basically you are playing a shot when the puter is loading in trees still causing it to jump. ...well that's my theory anyway   lol.

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 6:24 AM

RenoRick:

Dang! Time goes by fast these days. I didn’t realize it was time for another RenoRick rant. 

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 7:26 AM

Robert1893:

RenoRick:

Dang! Time goes by fast these days. I didn’t realize it was time for another pointless and erroneous RenoRick rant. 

Just thought I'd correct your post Robert, hope you don't mind.  Also hope the Sheet still works for you. Phil.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 10:18 AM

Robert1893:

RenoRick:

Dang! Time goes by fast these days. I didn’t realize it was time for another RenoRick rant. 

+ 1

I was thinking the same thing

RSS