Forums

Help › Forums

Free Credits Videos

Fri, Aug 18 2023 7:37 AM (66 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 3:59 PM

Luckystar5:
    I'm happy for you, but there alot of us experiencing this ,  I hope you don't have to go through with it.  Good luck

Thanks. I appreciate it. And I feel bad for those who have to do multiple restarts. But I'm thinking it's probably not something WGT is actively doing that is causing the issue. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 4:05 PM

Funny, how it's never wgt at fault at these fubars and the other games don't have these problems.  Like I said, not the only game in town.  The credits I do get, save me money, and so does only playing one game a day.  

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 5:23 PM

Luckystar5:
    Funny, how it's never wgt at fault at these fubars and the other games don't have these problems.  Like I said, not the only game in town.  The credits I do get, save me money, and so does only playing one game a day.  

Luckystar5, The 150 limit was NOT the idea of WGT as this is a form of revenue for them. It WAS actually demanded by the advertisers themselves. The issues of having to restart after 5-6 videos is probably the fault of your device (phone/tablet). Have a look at page one of this thread and my first post. There is a link to instructions on things you can do to improve your credit video success (see about resetting advertising ID)

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 5:48 PM

yes, you must be right,   now that you have explained my dilema,  go for all the others too.   I have about 15 others in my club, that all experience the same problems, they are all the way from sweden, to south africa, to all over the United States, and we all use different devices , yes must be all our devices. WGT has absolutely no faults or problems in programming,  forgive me. 

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 5:52 PM

^^^^^WOW^^^^^^

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 6:04 PM

I can usually grab the max credits in fairly short order but as of late things have been severely throttled.  Get maybe ten to twenty then restart for another 3 or 4 and so on and so on and so on.

Luckily I have plenty saved up but that doesn't stop me from getting irritated with the whole process.  

I love you,

bye now

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 6:16 PM

Luckystar5:

yes, you must be right,   now that you have explained my dilema,  go for all the others too.   I have about 15 others in my club, that all experience the same problems, they are all the way from sweden, to south africa, to all over the United States, and we all use different devices , yes must be all our devices. WGT has absolutely no faults or problems in programming,  forgive me. 

And people call me passive/aggressive!

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 8:00 PM

BogeyOne:
    Get maybe ten to twenty then restart for another 3 or 4 and so on and so on and so on.

BogeyOne have you tried resetting the Advertising ID on your device?

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 8:11 PM

passive/aggressive?  no,  unadulterated sarcasm. ............

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 8:19 PM

Luckystar5:

passive/aggressive?  no,  unadulterated sarcasm. ............

RSS