Forums

Help › Forums

Limited Credit Videos

Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:30 PM (416 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 9:41 AM

andwhy67:
    just purchased some more balls, over the 5000 credits, and got everything contained in tier 1-6

I was just going to ask but with this post I found the answer.

Thanks

Don

• Ranger0200
    1,748 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 9:46 AM

Andwhy- did the experience boosters all start as soon as you purchased the bundle? 

Thanks in advance   

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 9:59 AM

Purchasing to receive the bonuses doesn't have to be done on mobile does it? 

• AlaskanDame
    18,996 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 10:01 AM

AlaskanDame:
    Did some “research.”  Used up enough credits buying balls to get below what I thought could be a “magic number” of saved up credits,  Tried videos.  No credits recorded.
    Ha ha!  Wish I had done my "research" today!  Oh well . . . . . 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 10:05 AM

I purchased on mobile, so received three apparel boxes, apart from those, everything can be used on PC.

30 CC passes, ball effects, 3 sleeves of balls, XP boosts. I would think if you purchased the apparel boxes, when the new version is released, these would be in your inventory I suppose.

Ask Champ?

kavvz:

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 10:11 AM

kavvz:

No, purchases made on any of the 3 platforms will qualify for the rewards. It does say the rewards are only redeemable on mobile/PCEA, but I think that means 1. You cannot access the rewards from the “Flash” game and 2. Like AW67 said the apparel will only apply to the mobile/PCEA games  

http://www.wgt.com/golfnews/

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 10:17 AM

kavvz:

No  I bought a new sleeve of balls earlier via the last ball warning in a game and just found out that I made tier 1 in the bonus awards. But it appears that this is a temporary thing., Under the earn bonus rewards icon it shows 3 days and 13 hours left, 

bossbird:

For what it’s worth the more stupid things WGT introduce the more it puts me off playing at all ! This latest earn bonus rewards seems to me just a scam to make us use up our credits that we have earns through watching videos or doing surveys so we can buy the things we want like balls , passes etc , and then hey ho , the free credits from videos are limited so much that we don’t have enough credits to buy said balls or passes ! Just look at the rewards for level 1 and 2 , I didn’t bother looking any further ! Just a scam to be avoided .  My opinion and sticking to it , and if I can’t get more free video credits you can forget the showdowns too ! 

You don't have to spend any thing extra. You get the rewards for spending what you already are spending. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 10:42 AM

Does anyone know, or have they tried, if "GIFTING items qualifies for this new Tap-In Rewards program?

Tis the season right?

Don

• AlaskanDame
    18,996 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 11:01 AM
    TopShelf2010:

Does anyone know, or have they tried, if "GIFTING items qualifies for this new Tap-In Rewards program?

Tis the season right?

Don

Spending credits means spending credits, gift or not.

I wonder though, if wgt could run this again near Christmas -- such as during the 12 Day of . . . .----- and restrict it to gifts. Encourage some giving!
  • borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 11:17 AM

MarchieB:

TopShelf2010:
    1). The other day ... WGT announced the 2X Offer regarding watching credit earning videos 

Don

It wasn't on credit Videos. I was only 2x credits on "OFFERS"

The funny thing is, at least on my IPhone the "Offers" just give me a message saying they are not available, try again later. No real issue as most of the offers require you to either buy something or give your credit card info for a free trial of something. I'm not a paranoid, tinfoil hat kinda guy but sorry that's not for me!

If you have WIFI turned on you might try doing the offers with WIFI turned off and using  your mobile network to do the offers. A few months ago I got that message every time I tried to do the offers at home., They worked everywhere else. So I turned off WIFI at home and they worked. I don't understand why I just know the offers don't always work with WIFI  turned on, And a lot of the offers only want your Zip code, 

RSS