Forums

Help › Forums

Limited Credit Videos

Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:30 PM (416 replies)
  • MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 11:18 AM

TopShelf2010:

Does anyone know, or have they tried, if "GIFTING items qualifies for this new Tap-In Rewards program?  
    Tis the season right?
    Don

If you'd liket TopShelf2010 ... you can “gift” me a L96 driver to “test” it out!!!

Seriously though I’m guessing yes if you gift stuff it is credited to you as you are spending the credits.

borntobesting:
    If you have WIFI turned on you might try doing the offers with WIFI turned off and using  your mobile network to do the offers. A few months ago I got that message every time I tried to do the offers at home., They worked everywhere else. So I turned off WIFI at home and they worked. I don't understand why I just know the offers don't always work with WIFI  turned on, And a lot of the offers only want your Zip code.

Born2B thanks the wifi didn't do anything but reading your response kind of gave me a possible "ah-ha" moment.  I live in Canada so I don't have a Zip code and was using "90210" as my zip code if it asked for one instead of a Canadian postal code  ... LOL!! Also when I looked at TapJoys FAQ it said that Resetting your Advertising ID too often could trigger a red flag on your account, shutting it down.So it could have been either of those too

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 11:25 AM

AlaskanDame:
    TopShelf2010:

Does anyone know, or have they tried, if "GIFTING items qualifies for this new Tap-In Rewards program?

Tis the season right?

Don

Spending credits means spending credits, gift or not.

I wonder though, if wgt could run this again near Christmas -- such as during the 12 Day of . . . .----- and restrict it to gifts. Encourage some giving!

Uh-Oh ! Do  I smell a conspiracy  theory in the making ? You  gift me a $50 something,  I gift you a $50. something, we both get rewards and begin again. Next thing you know there will be Members Clubs formed solely for that purpose.  LOL

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 11:32 AM

MarchieB:
    if you want TS’10

Happy Thanksgiving my friend.

MarchieB:
    Seriously though I’m guessing yes if you gift stuff it is credited to you as you are spending the credits

That is correct. LOL

Don

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 11:48 AM

JimbeauC:

--------------------

DonCaron:
    I definatly like that Scotch

Oh, and by the way Scotch tastes like cat fur smells. 

Personally, I have never smelled 18 year old cat fur, so I will have to trust to your experience. 

Happy Thanksgiving

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 11:54 AM

TopShelf2010:

Happy Thanksgiving my friend.

Don

OMG Don, Thank You !!   I was only joking around, but your generosity is very much appreciated and I will be sure to carry it forward! Have a great Thanksgiving Weekend.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 11:59 AM

Very generous gift Don!

Well...I said to myself...self...you will be buying balls for the foreseeable future and you currently have the credits available to get to level 6 so just buy that many balls.

Not only did I get the balls I want, but got another sleeve (Lvl 96 with the same specs), a sleeve of Bridge'ys, a sleeve of Callys with that funny line on them, all sorts of apparel for when the flash version goes away, and boosts and passes.  

Heh, not too shabby I'd say. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 12:44 PM

kavvz:

Very generous gift Don!

Well...I said to myself...self...you will be buying balls for the foreseeable future and you currently have the credits available to get to level 6 so just buy that many balls.

Not only did I get the balls I want, but got another sleeve (Lvl 96 with the same specs), a sleeve of Bridge'ys, a sleeve of Callys with that funny line on them, all sorts of apparel for when the flash version goes away, and boosts and passes.  

Heh, not too shabby I'd say. 

same for me, good deal I think!

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 4:58 PM

it's a good bargain. 4,999 credits spent and you get all of the Tier 1-6 items. 35 CC passes, sleeve Bridgestone lvl 75, TM lvl 96, Callys lvl 45, few hundred ball effects, platinum, gold and silver boxes for apparel and i have 4.5 days of purple juice. break all that up and it's a really good deal. 

I entered some brackets where I can make some credits, and the rest i did a club tournament with the entry fee of cover what i had left (therefore I will get most back and it's a net gain). 

on like 32 pages of complaining about limited videos is mostly the same 10-15 guys tops. The rest of the WGT community didn't really use videos so all these complaints i doubt WGT will really listen to any of them. 

And for the guy saying he gives away to tournaments and 12 days of xmas who really cares. Just don't give any away most people who play are grown up individuals that can afford to buy themselves stuff. 

Enjoy the game or let it go. I don't think top golf really will suffer by anyone on here leaving. 

• Wayne18Pro
    74 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 8:02 PM

Wow there are people here that have enough credits to gift a club. That would be a great thing to see in my golf bag, a new driver or other club.  Early Christmas. 

• Crackajack383
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 9:30 PM
    Good deal for most but I imagine it wouldn’t be that important for someone who managed to buy himself a gold putter. Must’ve been flat out sitting there for weeks clicking on ad after ad after ad. Have to give you credit for your dedication
RSS