Forums

Help › Forums

Limited Credit Videos

Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:30 PM (416 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 10:15 PM

All of you that seem ok with the video cut back,   it seems that the cash cow ( has wandered astray) if you and wgt don't think that it has hurt their profits, check out the clash leaderboard.   Big clubs that played hard,  arent. Seems that wgt forgot one important rule of business,   WE  pay their saleries,    lol ,   wake up call. 

• Senga20
    3,046 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 11:08 PM

SlickHunter:

andwhy67:

MarchieB:
    I wasn’t too happy myself as this popped up in the mobile game this morning @ about 2am est  ... I bought a 2100 cr wedge about 8hrs too soon!!! 😡

Me too, on Tuesday I purchased 24 sleeves of TM81’s, cost of 13,000+ credits!

*edit*

just purchased some more balls, over the 5000 credits, and got everything contained in tier 1-6

Now seems a reasonable deal!

Sounds like we’re getting some love-:)..I wonder If this is an ongoing thing.

Hey Slick if you mean the bonus credits as an ongoing thing I don't believe so .. 

"Get the most out of your credits with the new Tap-In Rewards Promo, going on all Black Friday weekend. 

Earn prizes like premium golf balls, apparel packs, CC Passes, XP Boosts and more to improve your game – don’t miss this limited-time special event!

How it works: Today through 12/1, when you spend WGT Credits you’ll fill up your Tap-In Rewards progress tracker. With each new prize tier you reach, you’ll earn more and more rewards and prizes, giving you more bang for your buck."  WGT News

Happy Thanksgiving.  

Dee

• Nancy1959
    7,056 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 12:32 AM

I think that having a Clash on one of the two biggest holiday seasons in America where families gather to spend time together has more to do with people not Clashing in these two days than people not able to get all of those free credits.  A lot of us have always paid for everything that we have bought on this site.

And if WGT keeps on this "every two week schedule", they will make an even bigger mistake by having a Clash on Christmas weekend.

That's just my opinion (but it's also the opinion of everyone in our CC that is from the USA, which is the majority of our club).

~Nancy

• Ketket1
    6,887 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 1:17 AM

Nancy1959:

I think that having a Clash on one of the two biggest holiday seasons in America where families gather to spend time together has more to do with people not Clashing in these two days than people not able to get all of those free credits.  A lot of us have always paid for everything that we have bought on this site.

And if WGT keeps on this "every two week schedule", they will make an even bigger mistake by having a Clash on Christmas weekend.

That's just my opinion (but it's also the opinion of everyone in our CC that is from the USA, which is the majority of our club).

~Nancy

Nancy, there was a few clubs that agreed a boycott over the free credit issue and it looks like 3 or 4 went through with it. Our club was asked to join but we decided a few months ago to only Clash hard once a month and this wasn't the one. So it made no difference to us and our members were relived that they didn't have to grind out rounds over Thanksgiving. Will be the same for us for the Christmas Clash. 

• happymt
    869 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 3:49 AM

Would be nice if at least they would raise it to 200 credits a day at least that way you can buy the top titleist balls, If not then they should lower the price of their equipment

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 4:10 AM

happymt:

Would be nice if at least they would raise it to 200 credits a day at least that way you can buy the top titleist balls, If not then they should lower the price of their equipment

With all due respect... one could simply learn to play with a less expensive ball.

Just saying.

Don

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 5:23 AM

Nancy1959:
    think that having a Clash on one of the two biggest holiday seasons in America

Your right--holiday in America. It's just another normal day for the rest of the world. Pfft.

Now Christmas is a different story. Holiday for most of the world. Can't imagine a clash going on depending what day Christmas falls on.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 6:31 AM

No doubt there are players with colossal amounts of video watched credits. I think this was a good idea, and if it doesn’t repeat itself, WGT will just think of something else/similar to get people to part with what they've accumulated.

Senga20:

SlickHunter:

andwhy67:

MarchieB:
    I wasn’t too happy myself as this popped up in the mobile game this morning @ about 2am est  ... I bought a 2100 cr wedge about 8hrs too soon!!! 😡

*edit*

just purchased some more balls, over the 5000 credits, and got everything contained in tier 1-6

Hey Slick if you mean the bonus credits as an ongoing thing I don't believe so .. 

"Get the most out of your credits with the new Tap-In Rewards Promo, going on all Black Friday weekend. 

Earn prizes like premium golf balls, apparel packs, CC Passes, XP Boosts and more to improve your game – don’t miss this limited-time special event!

How it works: Today through 12/1, when you spend WGT Credits you’ll fill up your Tap-In Rewards progress tracker. With each new prize tier you reach, you’ll earn more and more rewards and prizes, giving you more bang for your buck."  WGT News

Happy Thanksgiving.  

Dee

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 7:04 AM

andwhy67:

No doubt there are players with colossal amounts of video watched credits. I think this was a good idea, and if it doesn’t repeat itself, WGT will just think of something else/similar to get people to part with what they've accumulated.

Senga20:

SlickHunter:

andwhy67:

MarchieB:

*edit*

Happy Thanksgiving.  

Dee

I have two more days. Just not sure if I want to clutter my bag anymore than it already is, although the TM and Bridgestone look good.

• MaxAsh
    59 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 1:07 PM

SlickHunter:

andwhy67:

Senga20:

SlickHunter:

andwhy67:

MarchieB:

*edit*

Happy Thanksgiving.  

Dee

I have two more days. Just not sure if I want to clutter my bag anymore than it already is, although the TM and Bridgestone look good.

AS ALWAYS!

The Rich get richer at WGT while us lowly need survey's just to buy balls get not a dang thing! Taking the Video's for credit's was bad enough - now you slap us PC user's in the face! What balls you have! Or should I say you lack..

Signed - Ashley Winters - aka MaxAsh - and I don't have balls!

RSS