Forums

Help › Forums

Limited Credit Videos

Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:30 PM (416 replies)
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 9:12 PM

So at 150 a day, that's 54750 per year. Add 150 for next leap year and all. 

Might sound like a lot. Consider that I put out 950 per week just for my Handicapped Uneven Lies. That would leave me 150 credits/week for everything else. 7800 for both FedEx cup champ and Survivor? Oh, and let's not forget that I need some decent balls. BTW the 300 credit Callaways are the best for the money. My humble opinion. 

Looks like I won't be so generous in future unless WGT changes something. 300 per day sounds about right. 

--------------------

DonCaron:
    I definatly like that Scotch

Oh, and by the way Scotch tastes like cat fur smells. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 9:40 PM

I don't expect free credits to finance my game here.  but having a cc, and playing as much as I do, it would be nice if I could split my costs with wgt by 50%. I'm not over generous but I'm not a scrooge either. I like being competative, but cant be with cheap assed balls. so since wgt is becoming stingy, or greedy, or what ever, the cash out of pocket, for gifting to club members will cease.   I'll get enough credits to finance my golf balls, but only a sleeve a week, when they are gone, I'll play starters.  my gifting and playing clashs will only go as far as my free credits can go.   I'm old skool,  customers are right, but must be fair, and a 50, 50 split , I believe to be fair.  my 2 cents worth. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 10:02 PM

It will be interestng to see how the forthcoming 12 days of Christmas works out. Who gives what and who doesn’t?

Normally the same old faces!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 2:53 AM

I find it interesting that...

1). The other day on the WGT Facebook page, WGT announced the 2X Offer regarding watching credit earning videos. And...

2). Today they announce the Tap-In Rewards program. Where, by spending your credits, you earn rewards based on a points system.

So, in a nutshell, they upset quite a few players by limiting the credits they can earn. Then they allow you to double the limit. Only to encourage you to spend them.

Crazy times I tell you.

On a positive note, we are receiving Turkey Ball EFFECTS for playing today. Of course, I highlighted effects because there will be some players looking for their Turkey ball today. LOL

Gobble Gobble everyone

Don

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 6:30 AM

TopShelf2010:
    1). The other day ... WGT announced the 2X Offer regarding watching credit earning videos 

Don

It wasn't on credit Videos. I was only 2x credits on "OFFERS"

The funny thing is, at least on my IPhone the "Offers" just give me a message saying they are not available, try again later. No real issue as most of the offers require you to either buy something or give your credit card info for a free trial of something. I'm not a paranoid, tinfoil hat kinda guy but sorry that's not for me!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 6:40 AM

But am i right in what i saw?

Tier 6 is 4999 credits to play, WGT must really need us to spend some of those free credits.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 6:41 AM

andwhy67:

Tier 1 4999 credits to play, WGT must really need us to spend some of those free credits.

Been looking at this earn bonus reward thing, not understanding how it works.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 6:54 AM

SlickHunter:

andwhy67:

Tier 1 4999 credits to play, WGT must really need us to spend some of those free credits.

Been looking at this earn bonus reward thing, not understanding how it works.

Its pretty basic ... Spend Credits >>> Earn Rewards. The more you spend the more you get.

The lowest level is Tier1 and is achieved by spending 10 credit. The highest is Tier6 at 4999 credits

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 7:20 AM

MarchieB:
    Its pretty basic ... Spend Credits >>> Earn Rewards. The more you spend the more you get.

My question is what are the rewards. A full explanation from WGT would be nice. If I was to spend 5000 credits, what is my reward? A free sleeve of the rock ball!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 7:28 AM

One sleeve Bridgestone 75

One sleeve TM 96

25 CC passes, 1 platinum apparel pack, 500 ball effects, 3 day XP ultra boost.

all that for 5000 credits, so that’s the prizes for tier 6

Bargain……

All I can think is, there must be players with colossal amounts of credits earned through videos?

callaghan159:

MarchieB:

My question is what are the rewards. A full explanation from WGT would be nice. If I was to spend 5000 credits, what is my reward? A free sleeve of the rock ball!

RSS