Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2020 11:31 AM

craigswan:

I,m hearing pepper flash owned by google could be a way to go . Taking over from adobe .

Chrome, which is owned by Google did that a long time ago.  Pepper which is also the ppapi flash I am sure you have seen referred to here.  Then they dropped the npapi flash, which is Adobe.  December, Chrome will stop running any type of flash.

• woodrush407
    864 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2020 12:08 PM

will the notebook transfer over to NV? 

thank you

woodrush407

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2020 4:42 PM

pdb1:

woodrush407:

will the notebook transfer over to NV? 

thank you

woodrush407

Not so far . But you can make your own . That can be visible and editable in all modes .

STEAM News

I was going to post this, good work Paul

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2020 9:40 PM

Hi WGT

Sometimes if u take a practice swing, the shot is counted n thereafter u end up with a bogey if u miss the putt. Happened to me couple of times. Not good.

ty

- Carl 

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 7:17 AM

I have written WGT.COM different Times asking them , what is going to happen on Jan1, and asked several questions and the dumb bastards have never responded , I have asked them what happens on Jan1.  We no longer get flash so we cant play the older version ?, are they going to the correct and simple things like give you your credits back on the clothes you have purchased, I sure these cheap owner's have some where some clause to screw us, 

Then I asked more important questions like when will we be able to send private messages to each other, or a country club with it's own forum. or when some one challenges you from the old club on uneven lies, lol. why is it every ball looks perfect on fairway, but isn't, and we don't have green squares to make adjustments we just shot 15 over par, no big deal unless it's your first game of the day and you already used your pass on it. why are they able to invite you and not tell you your going to play uneven lies. and there's no way to back out, now I know the players from the old club that have never seen the newer version don't know there actually cheating us at no fault of there own.

But WGT knows it. I hope they remember a lot of us started 2011 and before, but I have needed Doctors, Teachers, Pilots, Plummer's, grocery stores, but I have yet to have to depend on a video game, not once. there's so many golf games that have caught up with WGT, some have passed it, seen it and played it,  I don't want to change clubs, but they need to tell us what's up, if they don't know. what they think we won't understand there human,  because at the moment there acting like jack asses. everything was peachy till WGT got a partner or new owner. you know this used to feel like real golf, now with coins and *** names like Casablanca, it's feels a lot like an arcade game. 

last time I felt like this was 2000 when everyone thought the computers where going to crash or lol 2012 when other idiots thought the world was going to end.

just tell us what's going on to the best of you knowledge wgt.com 

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 12:52 PM

Tried this new game for  first time today .

Well actually i never .

Could have a good look around but every time i went to my cc events and clicked play now nothing happened .

Why can't i play .

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 2:31 PM

never mind i got there .

i hate it .

RSS